Epic Perfect World

Brand new starter area for new players?

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Hi, a private server can work on 2 mainstream paths when it comes to the character creation system, depending on how the server is orientaded;

1- Newbie Friendly:

Where its explained by the first tasks how the mechanics in the game work (enchanting, socketing, point distribuition, equiping gear and leveling genie) "forcing" people to check gear on custom npcs and forges to get the people in touch about the game currency and showing in just a few minutes what the game can offer and what your goal should be next.

2- Fast Phased Creation:

Where you are born max level, with the most popular cultive, with gear equipped with stones and refined, with a begginer genie and overall just having all the  " boring " part done for the player so hes ready to jump straight into action and is able to participate in the game already in an active way (having the right gear build to go farm, join a small non competitive pk, do practice 1v1, etc)

Most servers are oriented towards one of those but having it always as a mix because you will have all kinds of players using the creation system (veterans making new alts and people logging in for the first time), so it is impossible to set it perfectly for everyone, there will always be a downside.

Epw mixes it very well, it doesnt need a whole new area or anything, but it could see a polish as we had many major patchs and the creation itself wasnt rlly touched to adapt to it.

Just some retouches on some stuff based on what the community most agree and i believe we are set.

Send nudes. Trepo
Are you keeping a record of these essays you write in order to publish them later on as a collection of short bedtime stories

Just curious, might subscribe for a pre-release

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
One day you will realise no one reads your novellas
Opinions must be constructed with arguments to demonstrate the reasoning behind it, sometimes its not just a matter of just typing + or - on a post. it goes deeper than that, and im trying to make a point to the people who actually are interested to the topic, not to the bored teens that come and feel the need to type 3 lines to be edgy, dont think i care about that kind of people.

As for wasting time. well, i waste time here, people waste time in pk or farming, some waste time talking to people online, some waste time in other ways, in the end we all waste time, but as long we are fine with how we do it then so be it.

And im not into used depressed russian girls, stop trying to get my attention on every single post i do. (dont call my cute posts novellas uwu)

[quote date=1629492687 link=topic=69083.msg877357#msg877357]
Are you keeping a record of these essays you write in order to publish them later on as a collection of short bedtime stories

Just curious, might subscribe for a pre-release
[/quote]

not rlly.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Opinions must be constructed with arguments to demonstrate the reasoning behind it, sometimes its not just a matter of just typing + or - on a post. it goes deeper than that, and im trying to make a point to the people who actually are interested to the topic, not to the bored teens that come and feel the need to type 3 lines to be edgy, dont think i care about that kind of people.

As for wasting time. well, i waste time here, people waste time in pk or farming, some waste time talking to people online, some waste time in other ways, in the end we all waste time, but as long we are fine with how we do it then so be it.

And im not into used depressed russian girls, stop trying to get my attention on every single post i do. (dont call my cute posts novellas uwu)

not rlly.
im sorry but you must understand i once again as always wont read what you say i just like how it takes even more space when i quote you

Offline Chrysta

:tiger-23: Up from second page

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper