Epic Perfect World

undine 30m range instead of 27m

Offline からす

• F O S S I L ★
+ ONLY IF THEY GET PDEF NERF
whats wrong with wiz pdef? mage never got buffed in the past years all we ask is aditional 3m for undine strike.
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
whats wrong with wiz pdef? mage never got buffed in the past years all we ask is aditional 3m for undine strike.
TOO HIGH

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
ALSO NERF DEMON SB BUFF TO 5 DEF ONLY

Offline _

-1 needs a fundamental rework such as antistun in exchange for pdef
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2021, 08:17 am by Clate

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am

Offline Chrysta

-1 Mystic range is 27 meters, venomancer range is 27 meters, cleric range is 28 meters, psychic range is 28.5 meters, seeker range is 20-25 meters. There's an obvious reason why wizard's undine is 27 meters so you can't outrange all other magic classes and most likely everyone else except archer
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2021, 03:00 am by Chrysta

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
-1 Mystic range is 27 meters, venomancer range is 27 meters, cleric range is 28 meters, psychic range is 28.5 meters, seeker range is 20-25 meters. There's an obvious reason why wizard's undine is 27 meters so you can't outrange all other magic classes and most likely everyone else except archer
psy range i agree too, but every single other class u mentioned has so many more defensive skills compared to mage, that has no anti stuns, tidal, 2 barriers that decrease the damage u take + reflect the physical damage dealt to you, a skill that literally gives you 10 seconds immune but stuns u (fortify lol), a form that increases ur physical defense, a pet that can cc while u are cc'd and prolly more sht that i cant remember rn
what mage has: stone barrier that increases ur physical defense, blink, heal and a magic resistance buff that lasts for 4 seconds and has a 999999999 second cooldown
i rlly cant see why not give wizards +3 meters on undine if u are comparing it this way

Offline からす

• F O S S I L ★
psy range i agree too, but every single other class u mentioned has so many more defensive skills compared to mage, that has no anti stuns, tidal, 2 barriers that decrease the damage u take + reflect the physical damage dealt to you, a skill that literally gives you 10 seconds immune but stuns u (fortify lol), a form that increases ur physical defense, a pet that can cc while u are cc'd and prolly more sht that i cant remember rn
what mage has: stone barrier that increases ur physical defense, blink, heal and a magic resistance buff that lasts for 4 seconds and has a 999999999 second cooldown
i rlly cant see why not give wizards +3 meters on undine if u are comparing it this way
hear hear!
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Sb range is 27 meters as well. Seeker range is 20m with 4 skills being 28m.

We are strictly speaking about distance manipulation. You cannot make cross-kit comparisons between classes when discussing distance manipulation. Mage has the single greatest control of distance in the game along with SB, though SB for a different reason (being able to weave in and out range with movement-casting, as when 1v1ing psy or ms). The demon leap is literally 30m, this means that with a single skill you can continually get out of the range of any class in the game including EA, as you would never be right beside an EA and you would leap back not forward. We are not discussing class range relative to defensive rotational capabilities with respect to a given class. That is because there is too much complexity.

The problem with mage is that you need pocket EP's for it to be fun to play and viable. Adding range on undine is not going to fix it in mass pk. It would set a strange-range precedent, i.e if an important skill's range does not match the range of other skills, therefore, range is to be equalized at the max. 
This would mean that seeker's base skill range ought to be 28m, as that is the range of QPQ. Same principle as Undine. A change like this would only be acceptable if it is to be applied in all instances of necessary range modifications. 

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
The problem with mage is that you need pocket EP's for it to be fun to play and viable. Adding range on undine is not going to fix it in mass pk. It would set a strange-range precedent, i.e if an important skill's range does not match the range of other skills, therefore, range is to be equalized at the max.
This would mean that seeker's base skill range ought to be 28m, as that is the range of QPQ. Same principle as Undine. A change like this would only be acceptable if it is to be applied in all instances of necessary range modifications.

As i tried sage mg for a while, its much better for pk mainly because you got pyro fire debuff which is 30m. For mg is really important to not go too close to a fight... Yes now you can say "then play sage mg" and i agree with that.
So if we are talking reasonably maybe its good that sage (but then you need more ct in your gear and not everyone have that) 
 stays pk and demon stays more of a rpk 1v1 situation.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
unless you make all other magic class that range then no i guess -1

NO AMOGUS

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Please make WF myriad rainbow 30metres too please. 

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
Please make WF myriad rainbow 30metres too please.
hell no :-X

NO AMOGUS

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 DAMAGE SAGE MAGE AND THE ENTIRE ECO SYSTEM OF MAGES :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline _

Wiz needs some adjustments such as an anti-stun (in exchange for pdef for example) or it will remain obsolete in pks. It’s the only class that has nothing it can use to block or mitigate cc, in a game where locking is everything.

Single target distance manipulation doesn’t matter against multiple enemies at multiple locations. Wiz aoes are also mediocre due to high chi cost and have minimal impact compared to other magic dd (wf, sb, psy).