Epic Perfect World

Players Vs Gm's [Events]

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
And the Daichi vs Azul fight you bet on Azul whom LOST so you wouldnt have recieved anything

"and never did so in the end i never got my 100ec" and the reward was only 74ecs

http://epicpw.com/events-info/1on1-daily-pvp-event/  was June 4th
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
HellishKitty my god

Offline CrisisX

And the Daichi vs Azul fight you bet on Azul whom LOST so you wouldnt have recieved anything

"and never did so in the end i never got my 100ec" and the reward was only 74ecs

O.o

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Ok to this i have to call BS because i PERSONALLY sent it out its in MY logs that it was so check your mailbox. If you still havent gotten it then theres another HellishKitty

idk if you spelling my name right when you are sending it because No one so far as had any issues sending me mail and i have had none receiving it..Silence even sent me mail yesterday and i got my ec's from him and i just logged on to check if i got any more mail and no i have not and so there cant be another me ( u can even check my trade/mail logs) and my ec amount has remained the same except when silence mailed me 20 ec cuz he got his reward money from that event

HellishKitty = H E L L I S H K I T T Y

this is 100% wrong(i said Azul First by mistake and then pmed him Daichi right after the trade or during it ..dont remember so i understand why he didnt get it prolly cuz of tons of pm's )(but idc about this one...anymore since i dont have proof and it my fault this happened )

What i want to know is...where do we go from here?(money wise)
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 10:26 am by HellishKitty

Offline HellishKitty

During Trivia GMs have opened only pm/whisper chat and theyre focused on correct answer - when they got one, they're locking chat and announce winner. They dont look at WC/other messages so pming Malon during event is pointless, cause she won't see it anyway. We're getting a lot of pms during trivia so you really think its easy to control every pm? You should have talked about it with her when event is over and prizes were sent.

Well I dont ignore ppl ;) The only reason i wasnt able to answer you is that maybe i was afk/pming with other and your msg just drowned. And as I told you - yes i was getting bets but then whole list of donating ppl was sent to Khaleesi. So that's why i wanted you to talk to her first (and that time i didnt have this list anymore) . DW GMs, have idea who is betting and we can easily confirm everything ;) Besides remember, we're just a human, mistakes may happen to everyone.

thank you for letting me know that and most of the world chat spamming occurred after the event was over and she ignored most of the players qq's and told them to use google if they want answers but still have not addressed players about players winning multiple times

You were probably busy because you were taking forever to reply to my questions and when you did reply it was not really helpful at all(i pmed you like 3-4 sentences and when you replied it was totally basic answers or suggestions) and yes i know gm's make mistake and i understand that things like happen
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 10:28 am by HellishKitty

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

idk if you spelling my name right when you are sending it because...etc

HellishKitty = H E L L I S H K I T T Y

did you check you other char in that account ?

wtfdfsa  110  Cleric  Nirvana

There is one easu fix for this and after you andswer my question ^
i will lock this ;)

Solution is having Agatio checking the sent items logs so don't worry about it.
I can tell you that i have sent a few "empty" mail rewards and i also have sent mail with errors which are NOT delivered and no one ever made a topic like this  :rolleyes:
So please be patient and after Agatio is back we will see what happened with the logs.

Thanks.

Offline HellishKitty

did you check you other char in that account ?

wtfdfsa  110  Cleric  Nirvana

There is one easu fix for this and after you andswer my question ^
i will lock this ;)

Solution is having Agatio checking the sent items logs so don't worry about it.
I can tell you that i have sent a few "empty" mail rewards and i also have sent mail with errors which are NOT delivered and no one ever made a topic like this  :rolleyes:
So please be patient and after Agatio is back we will see what happened with the logs.

Thanks.

No Mail On either Characters and i dont see why you are closing this thread..because  still have unanswered questions and also is it not clear why i made this thread?......I didnt make this thread just for me....and my ec's if i wanted just my ec's i would have taken this to pm's

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
2.   DO NOT question a staff members action at anytime whatsoever no matter how much you feel they are wrong. If you have problems with a staff member DO NOT post it on the forums or complain about it in world chat or normal chat. If you cannot settle the matter in whisper to said GM then send ALL COMPLAINTS against the Staff Member to the admin, Agatio.
      Breaking this rule will result on the following:
•1st. Player will be warned.
•2nd. If player doesn't follow the rules, immediate action will be taken. This action results in forum account ban.
•3rd. If the player is still roaming on forum with a different account and looking for more problems, immediate actions will be taken. This actions will result on an IP ban from the Forum and Game.

As i said, Agatio will be able to check this.
Read the Rules next time please.
Creating topics to cause instability within our EpicPW core isn't any kind of strategy to have your goals achieved.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Ecs were sent to this player for the last event (70)
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I know this has probably been locked for some time, but I thought I'd just say:

I don't give the answers to the questions asked because every time I do, some idiot cries about how "it's not the right answer". So, I saved them the trouble of being banned by not even bothering to answer the question and suggested they use Google instead. Yes, I do allow multiple winners. Where some players fail at one event, they can succeed at another.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: