Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you want to see the Meridian system in our game?

HELL YA! I WANNA GET BUFFS!
HECK NO I GET GANKED ENOUGH AS IT IS!
Well if this gives me the chance to fight off my attackers better then why not.
Im not sure. OR I don't care.
I do but I want a unique version designed to this game. So not to be to simple but not to hard.
No EPW is fine as it is.

Do you want the new Meridian system from Rising call?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I don't know if I like any of it. PWI just throws more and more random BS out in their patches to "keep players' interest." I'd like to keep our players' interest, but tell me this: Why complain that EPW is becoming more and more like PWI, then turn around and want all PWI's newest expansions? I'll bet my cats that if we ever got even just SOME of the features that are in PWI's newest patch, the majority of the player-base would turn around and complain and/or rage quit. I don't mean to sound negative or rude, I really don't. This is just my two-cents.

And concerning these "buffs":
EPW has pretty much formulated its own balance system. I don't think we should be taking pointers from PWI. Lol.

Plus, there's no new fashion in the expansion. 0/10 do not want.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I don't know if I like any of it. PWI just throws more and more random BS out in their patches to "keep players' interest." I'd like to keep our players' interest, but tell me this: Why complain that EPW is becoming more and more like PWI, then turn around and want all PWI's newest expansions? I'll bet my cats that if we ever got even just SOME of the features that are in PWI's newest patch, the majority of the player-base would turn around and complain and/or rage quit. I don't mean to sound negative or rude, I really don't. This is just my two-cents.

And concerning these "buffs":
EPW has pretty much formulated its own balance system. I don't think we should be taking pointers from PWI. Lol.

Plus, there's no new fashion in the expansion. 0/10 do not want.
This~! D: At least have a patch that has fashion :3
(:

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Meridian system isn't necessary but there are other features in that patch that I'd enjoy to see being introduced here, namely veno pets evolution system, new weapon skins and (especially) Nation Wars changes.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
hell no i hate pwi patches  :normal-33: :normal-33: :normal-33:

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Wtf is this Pokemon cards game?
No, thx PWI
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Apparently (Source: Panzzy from PWI, Sanctuary Server) the whole of Sanctuary are in love with the new Meridian System. So from that; I think we should at least make a test run rather than just push it away and not test it.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
But rest of the update is awesome :o
new account: CookieVookie