Epic Perfect World

Oh boy boy boy

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
I think my computer is in a Hypothermia state, its actually colder than my refrigerator.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I think my computer is in a Hypothermia state, its actually colder than my refrigerator.

Your fan has gone turbo mode.. :))

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'

Your fan has gone turbo mode.. :))

._.

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
Probably just needs a good cleaning on the inside. Fans mostly. Canned air works well.  And FYI, the cooler your computer is the better.

☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Mock me all you want but I was thinking about getting my hair dryer and make it get warmer D:
(:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
just one thing your computer will never get cold only warmer...and if it gets too warm close to hot u need new fans if those r not working.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
some op graphic cards have 1 fan or 2 fans on them to cool them down.
processor have a super big fan to cool the processor.

i was thinking it can also be your power supply.
Some OP model even has 3 fans!

Ok I asked a friend of mine to clean it, and it keeps doing it :l too bad Idk what the heck is a Graphic card fan processor fan or whatever .-. stupid computer I should just bang it till it works LOL
And coz you really don't know much about your pc, you should ask someone to come and dust the fans properly! And if the "taking-off" sound still persists, that means your PSU fan is making that noise! :p
Clean the PSU fan well. If you have too much problem with that sound, better get a new "silent" PSU!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Go out on the street and give 2 kisses(on the face ofc) to the first nerd guy you see for fixing the problem.
But as ET already said its supply, video card or procesor fan prolly, other things can't really make noise.
P.S. I have no idea how your PC is working but if its cold while running then tell me your secret.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
When I touch on the side of my computer that doesnt have like these holes... I can feel something inside vibrating :tiger-16: Tell me if its gonna blow up so I can start running and taking my stuff out of the room  :tiger-10: :normal-7:

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Go out on the street and give 2 kisses(on the face ofc) to the first nerd guy you see for fixing the problem.
But as ET already said its supply, video card or procesor fan prolly, other things can't really make noise.
P.S. I have no idea how your PC is working but if its cold while running then tell me your secret.

It is freezing :p

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
do u have HDD fans too ?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Confederate

You really shouldn't use a vacuum to clean out your computer. It can discharge static electricity.

Like other people said, either use canned air or have someone that knows what they're doing clean it out.
Source: I build computers.

Does it sound like this?
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:07 am by Confederate

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Bleah like Et said your SMPS(power supply) might have a fan too.. And most often it's the only one that clings out wires bound on it so they make a noise.