Epic Perfect World

Fixed gear price difference

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-12 wrist is not the equivalent to archer with two parts  -12 in armor.
The equivalent   to -12 archers is x3 -3 aka -9 on other parts like foot  and pants etc for magic classes. Suggesting anything else is retarded
-12 wrist for most magic class is the basic standard.  That is why -9 is the free standard. No fixed stat gears are the 'endgame' rolls on purpose

-12 Wrist for magic classes is the equivalent to -9+dex parts.  Take notice only wealthy players -1 this post lmao. Its because they want to sell you fixed gear mats at scam prices.
True. Should listen to her.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
DISAGREE WITH MOOGLE WHOSE 99.9% POSTS ARE COPY PASTE

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
-1 don’t change it.

It’s not fair on the players who have worked hard to gain the fixed gears, also there is the -9 wrist so I don’t know why you all complaining.

Not to mention stardust ore/dama is incredibly cheap to buy now??? 

Why don’t people work hard for their gear instead of crying to GMs….

Start attending trials, DH, DT, events to gather PE maybe?

It’s so easy to farm it now…
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2021, 09:04 am by Valley

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
LooooooL can you imagine some people had -12ct wrists and 3x -3ct parts in 2016 already…!!  

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
LooooooL can you imagine some people had -12ct wrists and 3x -3ct parts in 2016 already…!!  
Imagine someone plays since 2016 and still doesn’t have -9/-12 parts loool  :'(

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
-1 don’t change it.

It’s not fair on the players who have worked hard to gain the fixed gears, also there is the -9 wrist so I don’t know why you all complaining.

Not to mention stardust ore/dama is incredibly cheap to buy now???

Why don’t people work hard for their gear instead of crying to GMs….

Start attending trials, DH, DT, events to gather PE maybe?

It’s so easy to farm it now…
ok then make ea fixed gear prices match then. if -12 deserves to be 28k dust then so does -9 12 dex. Only fair right?

NO AMOGUS

Offline Manequin

-1 don’t change it.

What I meant was to keep the price for -12 arcane wrist at 28k dust (or whatever amount it is now), and another option to craft fixed -9 wrist+mag for half of it (say 14k dust), besides removing -9 free wrist of course. 
This way, those who HAD spent on crafting -12 prior still remain status quo, AND there won't be anyone complaining "oh -12 wrist is ONLY 3chan away from -9, not worth/fair for farming etc etc". Having a fixed -9+mag arcane wrist makes it equivalent to EA's -9+dex, both ARE NOT end game per say.

And -12 wrist IS the endgame for arcanes (nobody in their right mind is gonna go reforge a million times for -18). 

Offline JellyFlan

-1 remove chan from LA sets 
Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
Imagine someone plays since 2016 and still doesn’t have -9/-12 parts loool  :'(
Waouw wowow can I have your autograph please please I learnt that Splean (Russian: Сплин) is a popular Russian rock band, formed in Saint Petersburg in 1994!! Furthermore I discovered that since then, they have remained one of the most popular rock bands in Russia and the former Soviet Union. (Loool tell comrade Putin that, former kkkkkkk). In addition, I etymologically found out that the name of the band is respectively derived from "spleen" (in the sense of "depression"), and the "ea" spelling in English is a pun on the spelling of the Beatles. SUCH A FUN PUN HAHAHA.  It was borrowed from a short poem by Sasha Cherny, which the band set to music, although not even an original pun what a pity. This is to say that your name is in fact a byproduct of plagiarism executed by a capitalist-communist Pseudo-Neo-Soviet band…! 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Waouw wowow can I have your autograph please please I learnt that Splean (Russian: Сплин) is a popular Russian rock band, formed in Saint Petersburg in 1994!! Furthermore I discovered that since then, they have remained one of the most popular rock bands in Russia and the former Soviet Union. (Loool tell comrade Putin that, former kkkkkkk). In addition, I etymologically found out that the name of the band is respectively derived from "spleen" (in the sense of "depression"), and the "ea" spelling in English is a pun on the spelling of the Beatles. SUCH A FUN PUN HAHAHA.  It was borrowed from a short poem by Sasha Cherny, which the band set to music, although not even an original pun what a pity. This is to say that your name is in fact a byproduct of plagiarism executed by a capitalist-communist Pseudo-Neo-Soviet band…!
TOO LONG DIDNT READ

Offline blush

• Old Player
Imagine someone plays since 2016 and still doesn’t have -9/-12 parts loool  :'(
imagine loooooool

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
TOO LONG DIDNT READ
Do not confuse me with facts

Offline _

I think fixed wrists should be account stash-able and work on all arcane classes (or give all mats back after decomposing them, not just stardusts). Decomposing and transferring them is way too costly given how many hone mats are required. 
+1

Fixed gears need adjustments after the free stuff came out. Make an intermediate tier for more classes (most veno/ep stuff is endgame and expensive as hell).

Example: The fixed 3x int 12 dex wrists are identical to the free ones. Of course, the free version gets 12 dex because 3x int 12 dex is incredibly easy to get with PE anyway, but it's literally a noob trap as is.