Epic Perfect World

Fixed gear price difference

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
Well, like a month ago i spent around 150-180k ec and got a full fixed EA set, and after the last "balance" patch, let's say the fixed gear works better than x4 chann ea, unless u have full 4 atk/def ornas, but then i compared the difference between getting an "End Game" EA set, and getting 1 Fixed wrist for magic classes, which IMO, is way too much, converting mats to the actual economy, i would have to spend around 800k just to get 3% extra channeling... since the free wrist are -9 chann and 12 mag, i doubt 12 mag points would make the fixed wrist value get up to 800k... so with this, i would like to recommend/askl to inf if it's possible to adjust maybe? the mats amount to make a "Fixed" arcane class...

point of this whole thread is: I made a FULL SET ea with 180k, meanwhile, 1 AA part is 800k...  and the difference between fixed wrist and free ones ain't that much...

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
spending 850k for just wrist and meanwhile the rest of the parts are also crazy expensive meanwhile EA does not need any high price to get fixed stats is bullshit yeah.. EA is already the favorite class in most PVP events and mass pk. There is no diversity in DD squad. Its one EP one veno  rest ea with occasional other class mixed in if no one online.  Raising EA prices isn't adviseable since its the 'favorite' class of mass / pvp events already so only logical solution is reduce.  of course that wont happen.

NO AMOGUS

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
-

every part should be even higher in my opinion, fck pay to win

Offline Gomez

spending 850k for just wrist and meanwhile the rest of the parts are also crazy expensive meanwhile EA does not need any high price to get fixed stats is bullshit yeah.. EA is already the favorite class in most PVP events and mass pk. There is no diversity in DD squad. Its one EP one veno  rest ea with occasional other class mixed in if no one online.  Raising EA prices isn't adviseable since its the 'favorite' class of mass / pvp events already so only logical solution is reduce.  of course that wont happen.
yeah, that was the reason of posting it, maybe with the chance of getting more "fixed" classes around, pvp diversity would just increase.. 

Offline Gomez

-

every part should be even higher in my opinion, fck pay to win
i would agree with this, but sadly, most of ppl just farm mats or farm the ecs to get it, so it's a 50% pay to win or something like that?

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
I think everyone should be same gear, no farm, massive pekepekepekepk wohoo lets go

Offline からす

• F O S S I L ★
+1 adjust requirements
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Offline Manequin

IMO the -9 wrist shouldn’t be made ‘free’ in the first place.

Probably arcane’s fix wrist should have a cheaper version:
- the first being -9 Chan and equivalent price to EA’s fixed wrist
- the second tier with -12 Chan which most of the population can’t afford

This would address the discrepancy in prices. Because even though EA’s fixed wrist is way cheaper than the -12 wrist now, EA’s only get -9chan (which isn’t truly end end game) instead of -12, whereas arcanes only option is to go for end end game -12 on the forge

Or another way is to take the price of arcanes -12 and divide it to 4, and have EA’s get the option of forging x4 Chan on the forge. 
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2021, 01:06 am by Manequin

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
- TO ALL THE SUGGESTIONS IN THIS THREAD

Offline SHAMWow

• Characters: Dunot
  • Faction: B========D

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
The 9 wrist should not be in the game. Way too strong. Revert it to 6 chan or if 9 chan then without any magic

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
The 9 wrist should not be in the game. Way too strong. Revert it to 6 chan or if 9 chan then without any magic
HELLA. GO MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER AND DO WHATEVER THE FCK YOU WANT OKAY! IDIOT!

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
-12 wrist is not the equivalent to archer with two parts  -12 in armor.
The equivalent   to -12 archers is x3 -3 aka -9 on other parts like foot  and pants etc for magic classes. Suggesting anything else is retarded
-12 wrist for most magic class is the basic standard.  That is why -9 is the free standard. No fixed stat gears are the 'endgame' rolls on purpose

-12 Wrist for magic classes is the equivalent to -9+dex parts.  Take notice only wealthy players -1 this post lmao. Its because they want to sell you fixed gear mats at scam prices.

NO AMOGUS

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
-12 wrist is not the equivalent to archer with two parts  -12 in armor.
The equivalent   to -12 archers is x3 -3 aka -9 on other parts like foot  and pants etc for magic classes. Suggesting anything else is retarded
-12 wrist for most magic class is the basic standard.  That is why -9 is the free standard. No fixed stat gears are the 'endgame' rolls on purpose

-12 Wrist for magic classes is the equivalent to -9+dex parts.  Take notice only wealthy players -1 this post lmao. Its because they want to sell you fixed gear mats at scam prices.
She is smart, you should listen to her

Offline Paris

• 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,𝓛𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂,𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽
  • ~Flux and Flow~
Yes make the prices atleast make sense. But if y’all are broke just say that. 

Ps I can’t even afford it lmfao. Inf please lower the prices
Sincerely <3