Epic Perfect World

Seeker help

rainlu

^ not even worth a response, I'll look back if the person that actually started this thread is looking for more opinions. No ones got time for know it alls  ;)

yeah again you are saying that it is not even worth response, but again you are just emotionally responding without knowledge and little to no-skill of the game mechanics on this server... as i can notice from your point.
If i could bet you would be the person that sees a vid and makes a conclusion of all builds afterwards.
PvP wise watching a vid or reading some pwi bs is not the same as fighting the opponent here.
I would be glad if you actually wouldn't response and tried to learn quietly without harming anyone.
Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:19 am by rainlu

Offline CrisisX

yeah again you are saying that it is not even worth response, but again you are just emotionally responding without knowledge and little to no-skill of the game mechanics on this server... as i can notice from your point.
If i could bet you would be the person that sees a vid and makes a conclusion of all builds afterwards.
PvP wise watching a vid =fighting the opponent

instead of spamming this guys thread with useless blabber, why not pm me instead if you'd like to have a dabated discussion if not just find me in pvp sometime and just physically settle it. So anything further you'd like to say you're more then welcome to pm CrisisX on game or msg me here on forums. Rather not be the cause of getting someones thread locked that is trying to learn ^^

rainlu

instead of spamming this guys thread with useless blabber, why not pm me instead if you'd like to have a dabated discussion if not just find me in pvp sometime and just physically settle it. So anything further you'd like to say you're more then welcome to pm CrisisX on game or msg me here on forums. Rather not be the cause of getting someones thread locked that is trying to learn ^^

no i won't pvp with people like you (you are below my level) cause unlike you i can accept loose, and if you accidently won you would probably made a vid out of it, cause you just like to make drama.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i've pvpd against both Hybrid seek and DPH seek, both are good and it just depends on the player imo.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

i only answer this shortly, im not even following your order of question im gonna say it simply
1.get enough dex to wear dual edges and get 2 pairs, imbue extreme fury sacred stone and stone with crit +3 % stone on 1 st pairs of edges and imbue gloom sacred stone +3% crit stone on the other pairs and get elemental neclace and elemental belt, also have 2 magic rings and be able to situationally switch when heart of steel genie skill is on CD against insta cast sage archers, same goes for venos except not HS but nulify poison...
2.don't use metal combo mindlessly (metal combo - Ion spike>heartseeker>battousai) but firstly go voidstep or if u are near enemy just use aps and hopefully you will stun it right after with stalag, use hybrid gear (Ha+La boots and wrists), survivability herb attack with aps with extreme fury dual edges>stun>aps>and now you will need to use more aps till u get HF (relentless courage recommended - to go from 2.86 to 5 aps for 3.5 sec and stun for sure)>if you got it use qpq>blade affinity (put it on key F4)>insta switch to r8 gear and GoF sword>ion spike>heartseeker>battousai and pray for crit.

Thank you !!!  pretty constructive and in depth answer ..cleared some issues up for me personally