Epic Perfect World

my little pk video

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i just wanted to say i am cool

TeaBag

:)) shut ur ***ing face uncle ***er, you're a boner-biting bastard uncle ***er.

TeaBag

this video is weak, nuddin but genie spark spamming weak

AuRaGeN

HangOver circlejerk eachother into thinking they are actually good at this game lOlololoLoLOlOlLolOLOlllOlLOL

Offline LetsHug

Butthead and killerpig decent, idk about the rest tho... maybe that 1 ep w/e his or her name was idk :/

AuRaGeN

Butthead and killerpig decent, idk about the rest tho... maybe that 1 ep w/e his or her name was idk :/

No they suck too

Offline LetsHug

No they suck too

ahh ok i understand now.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
No they suck too
Who's making those avatars? I pay kodi's or swane's nudes for one (not that those are hard to get anyways...)

Confederate

this thread gettin heated.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Random people like AuRaGeN need attention also, no idea who are them, but let them be.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

AuRaGeN

Random people like AuRaGeN need attention also, no idea who are them, but let them be.

LOL, you post excuses on my vid as to why you and your faction sucks dick at this game all day Kermit. No mad pls.
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:12 am by AuRaGeN

Offline inferno

This clown on forums ? 0 skill EA 5-1 in 3 mins. GG, HangOver trash faction lol, east european unemployed fegs lol.
removed by GM

TeaBag

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o nigguh just got told!

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Haha fans everywhere.  Im so happy ( i dont even know them) : ))) 

PS: Sync logic:  Europeans = insult LUL
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

PS: Sync logic:  Europeans = insult LUL
haha

Why all gone mad on this thread now?

Not if you know what you're doing -.-

you take 1 hit and you run half the map. I've seen in your vids. Now idc thats ur style but for us who work as a team. Running 24/7 = less kills. Faith allows u to kite a little or not even kite but get the last shot in to kill a target. etc etc

PS: GMs I never thought I would ever say this, but I think this thread is saturated and needs a lock..