Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v99

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
General remarks: Everything is able to absorb too much damage now in mass pk and 1v1, especially ea with sod and wog. I will withhold comments until all changes become finalized, however, I do not think buffing ea's atk/def was necessary. 

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
No one:
Legit no one:
Mugwump, while EA got legit buffed to heaven: LOL U FORCING EA PLAYERS TO PLAY OTHER CLASSES

nig u got more ct now, and also now u can use atk/def bless.. he just gave u a free slot to get more atk and def, dont be dumb lmao

OT: i would move the quickshot chann buff, to blazing arrow.. just saying
Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 01:53 pm by Gomez

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
thx for patch sir

but why dont u put this : "Sage Quickshot will now give archers a channeling buff (-20%) that lasts for 10 minutes."
into blazing Arrow ?

I felt it's better to keep it on quickshot in case an ep rebuffs you in mass pvp, then you'll have to use blazing arrow again to buff yourself, while quickshot is a more natural skill to use in that situation. You won't have to keep track of the buff so much, as you're using quickshot pretty much all the time.
I mean, I don't know if you are aware of how boss cards work. You summon them in tablets inside Frost covered (FB 49). What I usually do is kill the boss I summoned using my toons (in party). But since we have this summer marathon event now, you cannot be inside of the same dungeon at the same time even if you are in party. One can only come in and others will get stuck outside of the entrance.
I will move the boss card pillars to another instance. I'll update the topic and patch notes with the information.
General remarks: Everything is able to absorb too much damage now in mass pk and 1v1, especially ea with sod and wog. I will withhold comments until all changes become finalized, however, I do not think buffing ea's atk/def was necessary.
Yes, the damage is a bit too low at the moment, where it's outright impossible to kill some classes with buffs. I'll apply a fix tonight before Dragon Temple (re-adjusting the def level formula). Archer's def will be nerfed (for now, although no promises on bringing it back) back to 25 defense levels from set bonuses, in order to fix the set-bonus abuse which can give archers 55 defense levels in total.
-------------------------------------------
Guild icons, weapon fixes and other minor non-game-breaking bugs will be fixed tomorrow, where we'll test livepatching for the first time.

Offline Sauce-sama

• Haters gonna hate
  • Characters: Explorer
  • Faction: Expedition

I guess you can make use of FB 29 for the relocation of pillars.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
No one:
Legit no one:
Mugwump, while EA got legit buffed to heaven: LOL U FORCING EA PLAYERS TO PLAY OTHER CLASSES

nig u got more ct now, and also now u can use atk/def bless.. he just gave u a free slot to get more atk and def, dont be dumb lmao

OT: i would move the quickshot chann buff, to blazing arrow.. just saying
Are u dumbass kid , try to play with magic class and let see, how could u say its buffed if you cant deal a high damage , yes its good with fast chant and in pk no random heiro but if you play vs mage classes ur deff level and fast chant is useless. We already ready it. 

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am

Offline Sauce-sama

• Haters gonna hate
  • Characters: Explorer
  • Faction: Expedition

I guess you can make use of FB 29 for the relocation of pillars.
Like you can't put the pillars beside on where the original pillar is inside Qingzi's tomb at fb 29. Then once we dig the pillar, boss will appear on the same spot as where qingzi is. Like Qingzi will vanish or will be beside the boss that was summoned. Just a suggestion.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Are u dumbass kid , try to play with magic class and let see, how could u say its buffed if you cant deal a high damage , yes its good with fast chant and in pk no random heiro but if you play vs mage classes ur deff level and fast chant is useless. We already ready it.
mugwump my friend relaaaaaax
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
es, the damage is a bit too low at the moment, where it's outright impossible to kill some classes with buffs. I'll apply a fix tonight before Dragon Temple (re-adjusting the def level formula). Archer's def will be nerfed (for now, although no promises on bringing it back) back to 25 defense levels from set bonuses, in order to fix the set-bonus abuse which can give archers 55 defense levels in total.
-------------------------------------------
Guild icons, weapon fixes and other minor non-game-breaking bugs will be fixed tomorrow, where we'll test livepatching for the first time.
and nerf sb damge, still hiting 40k 20k+  with 3 spark   :normal-19:
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
- PvP Balance -

- Misc -
These are the changes that will be applied at 19:00 server time.

On top of this, the following has been fixed:
  • Uncharted Paradise quest will now actually give you Champion's Pearl.
  • Summer Marathon quest can be trashed and re-taken.
  • Trade bugging when you have over 200 million coins is now fixed.

Known issues:
  • Some guild icons have not been added.
  • You cannot add sockets to your rank 8 rings.
  • Some skill descriptions don't match their actual effects.

These issues will be fixed with a live patch tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ єνєяуωнєяє :) ☆☆
Nice patch ignore sb and Nerf anything 😒
Ty

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Nice patch ignore sb and Nerf anything 😒
Ty
nerf all sb
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
How would you kill Random boss cards now in Frost covered if you allow one toon at a time? Especially Harpy Wraith, we need to kill it the fastest so we can do more.
bring a buddy

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
@inf  Nerf sb damge bro
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D

Offline OutLaw

These are the changes that will be applied at 19:00 server time.

On top of this, the following has been fixed:
  • Uncharted Paradise quest will now actually give you Champion's Pearl.
  • Summer Marathon quest can be trashed and re-taken.
  • Trade bugging when you have over 200 million coins is now fixed.

Known issues:
  • Some guild icons have not been added.
  • You cannot add sockets to your rank 8 rings.
  • Some skill descriptions don't match their actual effects.

These issues will be fixed with a live patch tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
INF why dont u own up to your changes, if you studied this like u said u did before the patch, why send the update only to hear levi cry and change it back. EAs defense is trash, u gave it a buff and took it away why?