Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v99

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
You’ll be surprised but there are tons of people who do only pve, complain about not having enough pve, asking for things to farm which forces pvp people to do stupid ass pve, hence there were people who complained about levelling process removal
Pvers are braindead, and to be honest they are the ones “always dissatisfied” because they can’t sit their ass in dungeons 24/7 straight  :-\
The reason why EPW has been successful for nearly 10 years now is because it managed to keep the right balance between PvE and PvP for all this time. Last time some reasonable PvE was added (new helmet), the server looked quite more alive than it does now. It was similar after adding accessory shards and first FR from what I remember.

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
BUT THEY SHOULD NOT EXPRESS THEIR HATRED TOWARDS US, THE REAL KEEPERS OF ALIVE SERVER
WHERE DO U WANT UR KISS SWEETYGUMMY?

Because catering exclusively to the PvP oriented player base has had such great success for Epic carbon copy servers.  :monkey-1:
❤️

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
The reason why EPW has been successful for nearly 10 years now is because it managed to keep the right balance between PvE and PvP for all this time. Last time some reasonable PvE was added (new helmet), the server looked quite more alive than it does now. It was similar after adding accessory shards and first FR from what I remember.
Yeah i get it epw is pve+pvp but people complain about lack of pve content in patch notes which introduced more pve)))))))))))) how is it healthy

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Because catering exclusively to the PvP oriented player base has had such great success for Epic carbon copy servers.  :monkey-1:
im not saying to completely eliminate pve, i get it, w.o pve it'd die like any other server but biggest problem is that the pk half of the server is literally dying out, example: this week I got 82 badges of war (item u get for faction 8v8+), so in the entire week we had pks that produced 82 kills containing 8+ players on both sides, and we were by far the first place  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: (last week we had 800+)

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline yaneus

• Old Player
EMO BECAUSE CAN'T CATCH ME IN ATTACK GEAR HUH?
Quote from: 𝖕𝖊𝖕𝖘
HELLA FOR WHAT? YOUR NOT SWITCHING TO ATTACK ORNAS! IS BETTER FOR YOU!! LOL  ;D
hella epic LOL

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
this patch sucks

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
It has been the best server imo if compared to every other hundreds of pw servers i've played in the past 10 years, but saying it has been sucessful for nearly 10 years then you're just lying to yourself bruh, this server was completely dead many times, few people would only log to edate and pve, it barely had patches for many months or had any interesting event or sht to do. I'm not even comparing it to some other games or mmos, cus it would be an unfair comparison and i don't wanna belittle epw.  
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2021, 04:04 pm by Riven

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
It has been the best server imo if compared to every other hundreds of pw servers i've played in the past 10 years, but saying it has been sucessful for nearly 10 years then you're just lying to yourself bruh, this server was completely dead many times, few people would only log to edate and pve, it barely had patches for many months or had any interesting event or sht to do. I'm not even comparing it to some other games or mmos, cus it would be an unfair comparison and i don't wanna belittle epw.  
agree with everything you have said but let me fix your sentence real quick

"few people would only log to edate and pve ( including myself =D )"

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
delete db and sb keep ultimates and upgraded skills, bring back old r8 with 3 lines gear/4 lines weapon, remove free accessories keep free gear : DDDDDDDD

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
delete db and sb keep ultimates and upgraded skills, bring back old r8 with 3 lines gear/4 lines weapon, remove free accessories keep free gear : DDDDDDDD
++++  :police:

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
such a good idea intense gamer suggestion :police:

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
nice mexican name 

Offline SweetGummy

I completely agree! Let's not be deceived!) When I came here, and it was from the very opening of this server, even under Agatio, there was a server configured for PvE, there were a lot of people, MEGA MANY people. As soon as the server became more pvp, people began to slowly leave, compared to what was at first. So let's not get. The increase in PvP content kills this server, I have something to compare it with. I've seen a lot of such servers, as soon as they went into PvP - they died, or like this one, they became a swamp. My friends and I are currently playing in another project (also an old project, connected with PW), well, the bulk of the donation is PvE players, and there are a lot of them, although the project is old! And I don't have need a hate anyone, I'm just telling the facts. It's a very pity, it was a great server(( Maybe Agatio created something else (will create), if anyone knows, write in private messages.