Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v99

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery

Offline Whomper400

this thing about champion fortune token should be deleted.Its stupid to all weps be max honed.Or npc should stay for few months and then to be deleted

Offline cup of tea

• Old Player
bullies weirdchamp

Offline SweetGummy

'content update' aka same content youve had for half a decade but changes a little harder.... if you need some real suggestions maybe hire some GMS and listen to your ppl, or you know dont advertise an update thats 4 weeks out of being ready... and still bad...
Yeah, my friends and I also expected more. Initially, the server was unique, with its own events, bosses, styles, etc. There was a constant movement forward, and now it has become one of many servers where players stupidly run and PK each other. Now the server looks like a swamp, through which ripples periodically pass. Only repeated dungeons and restrictions are introduced. The game is moving forward, but we have the Middle Ages. Everyone is sitting, making models of weapons and do PK. My friends and I decided to play somewhere else for now. That's when here will be updates with new classes, locations, dungeons, Adventure Kingdom, skills, mentor-student tasks, mounts, flights, pets, styles, emotions, events, new content for houses, etc., etc., then we will return. Thank you all! Agatio, come back!
Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 07:45 pm by SweetGummy

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Yeah, my friends and I also expected more. Initially, the server was unique, with its own events, bosses, styles, etc. There was a constant movement forward, and now it has become one of many servers where players stupidly run and PK each other. Now the server looks like a swamp, through which ripples periodically pass. Only repeated dungeons and restrictions are introduced. The game is moving forward, but we have the Middle Ages. Everyone is sitting, making models of weapons and do PK. My friends and I decided to play somewhere else for now. That's when here will be updates with new classes, locations, dungeons, skills, mentor-student tasks, mounts, flights, pets, styles, emotions, events, new content for houses, etc., etc., then we will return. Thank you all! Agatio, come back!
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
but i do gm activity is such an issue to the point it's becoming annoying, but I really wish to see that change u are seeing where ppl ''stupidly run  and kill eachother'', because as a PK addict, I haven't had my dose in a week

Offline SweetGummy

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
but i do gm activity is such an issue to the point it's becoming annoying, but I really wish to see that change u are seeing where ppl ''stupidly run  and kill eachother'', because as a PK addict, I haven't had my dose in a week
Well, I'm talking about the same thing) updating PK content all the time is like feeding a drug addict) he will always need more and more, "Give the PK to kill everyone", as some people shouted here, and then let them kill the GMs? Give new quests or dungeons for PvE players, or styles, and that's it - you don't see or hear them for six months, well, unless they are not mumbled because of bugs and that's it. And PK players are an increased sense of their own greatness, but there will always be someone who is stronger) and PK players always will be dissatisfied with something 
Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 08:47 pm by SweetGummy

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Hello gm where's the new ranking system and the guide

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Guild icons, weapon fixes and other minor non-game-breaking bugs will be fixed tomorrow, where we'll test livepatching for the first time.
:normal-43:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Well, I'm talking about the same thing) updating PK content all the time is like feeding a drug addict) he will always need more and more, "Give the PK to kill everyone", as some people shouted here, and then let them kill the GMs? Give new quests or dungeons for PvE players, or styles, and that's it - you don't see or hear them for six months, well, unless they are not mumbled because of bugs and that's it. And PK players are an increased sense of their own greatness, but there will always be someone who is stronger) and PK players always will be dissatisfied with something
but i can't take u seriously, literally no1 comes to this server with intention to pve, i wish this server became purely pvp so pve'ers like urself could get spawn killed and sent off from the server, u legit do nothing but pve XDXDXD

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
PVERS KEEP THE ECONOMY ALIVE WHICH KEEPS THE GAME ALIVE WE MUST KISS THEM ON THE CHEEKS OR FOREHEAD (WHICHEVER THEY PREFER) NOT HATE THEM 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
PVERS KEEP THE ECONOMY ALIVE WHICH KEEPS THE GAME ALIVE WE MUST KISS THEM ON THE CHEEKS OR FOREHEAD (WHICHEVER THEY PREFER) NOT HATE THEM
BUT THEY SHOULD NOT EXPRESS THEIR HATRED TOWARDS US, THE REAL KEEPERS OF ALIVE SERVER
WHERE DO U WANT UR KISS SWEETYGUMMY?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
BUT THEY SHOULD NOT EXPRESS THEIR HATRED TOWARDS US, THE REAL KEEPERS OF ALIVE SERVER
WHERE DO U WANT UR KISS SWEETYGUMMY?
REPLY HERE FOR A SWEET KISS SWEETGUMMY 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
but i can't take u seriously, literally no1 comes to this server with intention to pve, i wish this server became purely pvp so pve'ers like urself could get spawn killed and sent off from the server, u legit do nothing but pve XDXDXD
You’ll be surprised but there are tons of people who do only pve, complain about not having enough pve, asking for things to farm which forces pvp people to do stupid ass pve, hence there were people who complained about levelling process removal
Pvers are braindead, and to be honest they are the ones “always dissatisfied” because they can’t sit their ass in dungeons 24/7 straight  :-\

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
You’ll be surprised but there are tons of people who do only pve, complain about not having enough pve, asking for things to farm which forces pvp people to do stupid ass pve, hence there were people who complained about levelling process removal
Pvers are braindead, and to be honest they are the ones “always dissatisfied” because they can’t sit their ass in dungeons 24/7 straight  :-\
yeah I know.. so frustrating..