Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should this event be implicated?

Yes, we need more events with the new drops.
No, we already have enough events.
Maybe, with further specifications and testing.

Event Suggestion: For the Blue Names

Offline Malignance

• Characters: Malignant // Clairsentien
I absolutely love this idea! However the only problem I have with it (just like all other events) is my crazy schedule. This probably isn't a problem for other people so I won't put much stress on this, but I would like to have some kind of option to do this whenever the player would like. So, why not make this an instance where people can pay with coins or gold to open?  :-\

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i dont think Americans get everything -.-  but it would be nice for something fun like that to happen :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

byunvi

We need more events like this  :pig-22:

jessicat1

more events like the auspicious contest in pwi :monkey-2:

byunvi

more events like the auspicious contest in pwi :monkey-2:

THIS. ^ and good drops to help the gameplay!

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
I like the idea as long as the boss is killed and it just doesn't go to whoever killed it would be nice

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
So, I was chatting with a player, Drelina, about the Snake Isle races. And, somehow, along the conversation we started striking up an event idea.

They proposed an event, almost identical to the one on PWI, where every Monday an automated drop event would occur. In this event, a phoenix boss with 500M HP would drop plenty of items for the community once defeated. The drops would be picked up, and players would find the next boss.

This sounds a lot similar to both the "Hide and Seek Events" and the manual "Drop Events", but they could drop other items that neither events will (such as some of the newer drops).

This is just an idea for an event, and god knows we need more: especially with new items to be obtained. I just wanted to give you guys more to do so you're not so bored all the time. :-\

Player Suggested Specifications:
• Stress that it is indeed a free-drop event, so all players will be able to pick up the drops.
• Have it spawn two or more times throughout the day to account for multiple time zones (every six hours).
• Stress that it can and will cover European time zones! Americans always get everything.

I'll add a poll for some voting. All (mature) opinionated replies and/or specifications are welcome.

Thank you.

Malon, EPW.

How About Asians? Give us a Share though? :normal-9:

Ennaoj

Loving the new idea!

However, I'm sharing KeXiang's question.
We all know this is an EU server, so we get the point of covering the EU and US tz, though how about Asia?
I mean, we have TW and NW @ 4am (give or take- Asian time), is it at all possible to have at least an event on a normal Asian time?

Thanks <3

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I should be on during the time of day when the Asian population is on so ill do my best to host events that you guys wanna see.
Still getting the hang of things so don't hurt me D=

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Was this event ever implemented? Because if not, it can be a little fun project for some of us new GM's. :)

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Loving the new idea!

However, I'm sharing KeXiang's question.
We all know this is an EU server, so we get the point of covering the EU and US tz, though how about Asia?
I mean, we have TW and NW @ 4am (give or take- Asian time), is it at all possible to have at least an event on a normal Asian time?

Thanks <3

Tangle and I are always there on the asian time which is nearly 11 or so for the american time,we're already trying to host quite a lot of events..just give us a bit :)

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I was only thinking the same thing. Trial event for the trial GMs. :*

I received a sub-suggestion from an anonymous player to make it similar to Ares in that it is truly fair in what the players receive from it.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Ennaoj

I was only thinking the same thing. Trial event for the trial GMs. :*

I received a sub-suggestion from an anonymous player to make it similar to Ares in that it is truly fair in what the players receive from it.

Omg, this +99999999999 <3
Now we're only lacking the one similar to NW for us Asians to get STs (aside for BH) without having to wake up at 4 AM, Asian time! xD

Ennaoj

Oh and thank u GMs xD