Epic Perfect World

Why did HotChoco not delete his account?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Are you gonna delete that account after losing that 1v1 bet or are you all talk little spermegg

Offline vand

leave hotchoco alone u little bitch, he's the kindest player that still exists on epw streets 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
leave hotchoco alone u little bitch, he's the kindest player that still exists on epw streets
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Offline Renko

This guy is a trashtalker, at how many players he talk sht 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
This guy is a trashtalker, at how many players he talk sht

List your characters you absolute random twank and maybe I will spell out the amount of times you lost to me or shat your pants at the thought of facing me

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Renko

List your characters you absolute random twank and maybe I will spell out the amount of times you lost to me or shat your pants at the thought of facing me
Do you talk to me ? You never accept my 1v1, what a ridiculous sb can't 1v1 a bm...
All u did is interrupt my 1v1 with other players or call ur dog friends to gank, then go in sz
Your a emperor ? I'm ur dad.
Don't even talk back neutered dog.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Do you talk to me ? You never accept my 1v1, what a ridiculous sb can't 1v1 a bm...
All u did is interrupt my 1v1 with other players or call ur dog friends to gank, then go in sz
Your a emperor ? I'm ur dad.
Don't even talk back neutered dog.
I repeat, as my question was utterly dodged:

List your characters you leftover sperm nutsack, I will even humiliate you here and now, gm hosted ec bet, watch yourself go quiet literal random. There is a reason your profile looks like this with 0 characters listed and nobody knowing who u are animal