Epic Perfect World

[ Tool Release Info ] Epic Perfect World Recaster ( Auto-Roll )

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I have another idea to further optimize this tool for weapon reshaping.

If you can add these options (ATK+20, ATK+3, ATK+4, and ATK+5 along with the DEF counterparts), then we can achieve better weapon reshaping.

Let say you are aiming for DEF+37, you need to put in every possible permutations (which is not infinite, but not sure of the limit of permutations which each tab can allow) which gives 37, 38, 39, 40 and voila, endless reshaping of new weapons.

Or and even advanced option which calculates the ATK/DEF to either accept or decline a reshape (I know this is possible because I have a program which calculates stats for honing purposes).

Players only need to aim for 37 and higher, because anything below 36 you are better off using the NPC weapon.

Offline Yamita ♥

I have another idea to further optimize this tool for weapon reshaping.

If you can add these options (ATK+20, ATK+3, ATK+4, and ATK+5 along with the DEF counterparts), then we can achieve better weapon reshaping.

Let say you are aiming for DEF+37, you need to put in every possible permutations (which is not infinite, but not sure of the limit of permutations which each tab can allow) which gives 37, 38, 39, 40 and voila, endless reshaping of new weapons.

Or and even advanced option which calculates the ATK/DEF to either accept or decline a reshape (I know this is possible because I have a program which calculates stats for honing purposes).

Players only need to aim for 37 and higher, because anything below 36 you are better off using the NPC weapon.
Nice idea but sometimes u need less stats than 37, for example on magic classes, u could need just 25 atk and x3 chan or with purify just 20 def lv, well with purify don't work but thats the idea. I love the idea about atk with options 20/3/4/5

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Nice idea but sometimes u need less stats than 37, for example on magic classes, u could need just 25 atk and x3 chan or with purify just 20 def lv, well with purify don't work but thats the idea. I love the idea about atk with options 20/3/4/5
Well, the idea is just to add ATK+20/3/4/5 on top of the list which already has channeling

Then anything the sun is possible except Puri/def

Offline KDb

• Characters: Centrix | Xentrix | Xentric
  • Faction: Nostalgia
( In Reply To The Mentioned Feedback/Proposal )

Mhm indeed, the same idea/possibilities crossed my mind as well when developing this tool.
I did however drop it as a feature, since I figured it would suffice :
  • for the tool to accept any roll of ( f.e. max ) 4 ATK/DEF stats ( no matter the sum ) on an old R8 weapon ( Eon ) and then
  • hone it ( manually ) for it to be +37 or above ( using less Perfect Elements | Dragon Blood/Jade Stones this way ).
    • Reminder/note: old R8/Eon weapons can be honed, new R8 weapons can not be honed.
As an example, using the steps described above, I managed to roll/hone a +39 def weapon ( old R8 ) on one of my toons.

However, for those that do prefer to add options to the list of possible stats :

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2022, 07:42 pm by KDb

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
I’m not very sure but does old the old weapon still gives useless stat like vit etc?

If it doesn’t then IN MOST CASES, a 4-line weapon would indeed be more viable EXCEPT those:

1) seeking for special stat weapon ie GoF (as the old wep only gives a max of 15 atk lvl instead of 20 on a 5-line wep) (edit: after dditing the config, it works for 5-line weapons, so this isn't an issue)

2) seeking channeling as a stat to be included because then honing a 4line wep with channeling is going to cost more materials because it’s not always -3 on every hone.

But all in all, thank you for your response to additional ideas and suggestions, will try to edit the ‘conditions’ myself if it works. (I’m not a computer wiz so I might make everything haywire if not done correctly haha)

Edit: I actually managed to edit the conditions as your instruction and it reflected in the tool. Now to experiment if it works.

Last Edit: Jan 23, 2022, 06:12 am by Daniel69

Offline Honey fist

program doesn't work in Windows 10, is there a way?

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Working fine here

Offline kosa

• Kalmado lang
make this tool works on windows 7

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
make this tool works on windows 7
.Net 6 prevents that.
:)

Offline Bonnie

can you update the tool to work whit venomancer pet stat reshape. It would be awesome and so easy to get max stats for pet whit tool. 

Offline KDb

• Characters: Centrix | Xentrix | Xentric
  • Faction: Nostalgia

➥ Hoping I won't disappoint you too much: I most probably won't update the tool anymore, Bonnie.

Aside from not having been following latest updates
or only ever having played a veno about a century ago at PW's official servers,
it's actually been ages ( at least it feels like such ) since I've posted here or logged in-game.

Since I open-sourced it from the very start, everyone is free to change it's behavior.
If what you asked follows a similar mechanic,
it shouldn't be too hard to adjust or even improve the tool
for someone with a bit of programming knowledge/interest.

I do hope you'll get a great pet companion for your veno toon,
with or without automated help.

Offline union

norespone i wan play this program

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie

norespone i wan play this program
WOMM.
:)

Offline jalihuan

it doesn't work for me for some reason. can anyone help me?