Epic Perfect World

Freezes

Offline Jackula

• Walking Chi Post
  • Hi
  • Characters: Chuwi, Nathari, Zykos
  • Faction: 0FKGiven
Hi, 

I never used to have issues but I have just come back to the game after a significant hiatus and now I am unable to really do anything as I have constant freezes lasting 2-10 seconds at a time. I have tried 4 of the links and tested it both in pk areas and in random areas with no players in the same chunk and its the same. 

My ping hovers around 60-90ms with occassional jumps to 200. When I use a skill it sometimes displays as 800 or so but that only occurs when I use a skill and 800ms does not equate to 2-10 seconds. I would love to play again, or at least try out the server after all this time, but its a powerpoint presentation at this point. 

Its not my internet as I have no issues with other games and its not my PC as I have played on this server since 2012 with this exact PC and not had issues before. 

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
Hi,

I never used to have issues but I have just come back to the game after a significant hiatus and now I am unable to really do anything as I have constant freezes lasting 2-10 seconds at a time. I have tried 4 of the links and tested it both in pk areas and in random areas with no players in the same chunk and its the same.

My ping hovers around 60-90ms with occassional jumps to 200. When I use a skill it sometimes displays as 800 or so but that only occurs when I use a skill and 800ms does not equate to 2-10 seconds. I would love to play again, or at least try out the server after all this time, but its a powerpoint presentation at this point.

Its not my internet as I have no issues with other games and its not my PC as I have played on this server since 2012 with this exact PC and not had issues before.
Bump bro!! Same thing here!! 😎

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Freezes started to happen after custom weps came and goes worse and worse. Use simple models ( yes playing without any graphics takes freezes away) but not like u enjoy game :-\