Epic Perfect World

Trial's bosses should drop way more

Offline cidkmilord

It will be increased slightly, but just slightly, since it's already ~5x normal drop rate.

i glad to hear that, have on mind that these drops on trials should be Damascene Ore, if not is the same as the boss drop few drops cuz if are trash drops for r8 reforge will not worth the work.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I dunno..
Each 1 round (9 trials) gives you 8k EC, and then on double drops it's 16k.
8k EC for about 2 days of work...

That seems kinda fair, especially considering you only need about two to four alts to do trials (excluding yourself.)

They take long, but they aren't hard. Especially considering there's a few that all you have to do is set up vortex/DB and sit back in relax or pick up mats.

8k EC seems fair, I don't think it should be changed tbh.

rainlu

I dunno..

That seems kinda fair, especially considering you only need about two to four alts to do trials (excluding yourself.)

They take long, but they aren't hard. Especially considering there's a few that all you have to do is set up vortex/DB and sit back in relax or pick up mats.

8 k ec ? how is that ?
16 damascene ores is not 8 k ec (if by 1 round you all 5 trials that drop the expensive mats it's still only 3 k ec the rest of mats in the previous 4 is like 200 ec ~ so 3200 ec for me) ...am i missing something, or is the drop different already o.o ?

Offline cidkmilord

I dunno..

how u get 8k for run? o.o? even with my sugestion on action it would be imposible o.o;

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Since the R8-EC exchange has been removed, there's nothing to be gained from trials EC wise unless you sell the mats yourself. I think that the increase in drops will be great for people who want to farm their mats for R8.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
how u get 8k for run? o.o? even with my sugestion on action it would be imposible o.o;

When I did them, I got a little more than 8k ec for a run.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Since the R8-EC exchange has been removed, there's nothing to be gained from trials EC wise unless you sell the mats yourself. I think that the increase in drops will be great for people who want to farm their mats for R8.
NW kinda puts that idea down the toilet.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline cidkmilord

What'chu talkin about son? r8 mats - ec is back.  ???

WHERE?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

When I did them, I got a little more than 8k ec for a run.

with 2x on, you get around 7-8k ec, depending on your luck with chests.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
WHERE?
It hasn't been added back. SirMittens likes to get peoples hopes up QQ (Unless he was refering to buying r8 mats with EC). I believe Agatio said he wont be adding the exchange back which is why he said he would slightly increase the drops.