Epic Perfect World

Mystic.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
lolz mystics hit my archer 10k crits bro
and their attack is just fine. Only thing you should be moaning about is their spam heals in 1v1

Another reason why 1v1 useless on broken game

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Something is not right on this server.
Why do we have such high magic attack and won`t balance out mystics absourb soul?
Does  a mystic really have to hit 15k every 2seconds on arcane classes? Something is not right here...
In my opinion every class should get 10k extra hp except mystics.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

That must've been a pretty big facepalm.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
If you think mystic absorb soul has slow casting u must be lvl 120 or something, before you get all the channeling from gear.

Takes a mystic ~10 secs to drop full combo and hierobug me when im in foxform, its balanced.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Don't agree on giving all classes but mystics +10k hp. Do you have any idea how much hp Barbs have? In tiger form, I currently have 59k unbuffed. If this idea is used I'll be brought up to 69k in tiger form. That is a bad solution to the problem and will make Barbs the op class. If Mystics truly are op, nerfing the skills that make them op will be a good fix.

High magic attack happens when you stat lots of magic. I'll only call op if you are 1-shotting Barbs like I hear clerics are now doing on Lost City.

LMFAO 69k hp? You know how squishy barbs are?

Offline Jyeezus

I'm so tired of everyone (who isn't a mystic) complain about how they r so "OP". Honestly I agree that the skill is awesome. Lmfao but the fact of the matter is. EVERY damn class has that one or two skills that give them that glory of "OP"ness. Also put in consideration that there's always gonna b that one class that would be more of a challenge to beat. It happens to everyone! Yeah i bet some of you may be thinking "no not for me. im so badass that i kick every classes arsenal" k lets just say you are that awesome, you have to admit, theres still that ONE class that gives u the hardest time even if you do end up winning most of the time. And if u notice, the classes that are hard to beat for a another particular class, the player will complain about what is making it so hard for them to defeat that class and begin to make cry threads such at this one and claim that they need nerf cuz they're supposley too "OP". It's just so stupid. Seriously.

My main is a mystic. And of course I'm going to defend it. Just like you would with your main class. But it doesn't mean I can't be rational. Idk what others feel about my pvp skills on a mystic but I would like to think I'm pretty good on it than most, that's just me. Now for those who don't know, mystics have four main skills that we use to attack. These are natures vengeance, absorb soul, gale force and bramble tornado. Now all these skills except absorb soul, deals Wood damage equal to your basic Magic Damage, plus 100% of Weapon Damage, plus          . Honestly that's not much. Gale Force has an 8 sec cd and bramble tornado has 12 sec. Other classes have plenty of skills that they can spam away much stronger than those three basic skills. Our only spamable skill is vengeance but it hits the lowest. This is not all enough to kill another player. Obviously it may b possible, but it would be hella hard, unless the player is just that fail. The chances are either way just that slim.

K so! So what we have absorb soul. Absorb takes about 2-3 seconds to cast so it's not that unreasonable. Yes we also have spamable heals but that's just one of our very few survivability skills(heals and natures barrier to be exact). The mystic class are still beatable. Psychics are easy for me but as for others it may not. Alot of players complain how psychics soul of silence is "OP" but I beg to differ. Psychics do not have physical defense buff like the other arcane classes or any other survivability skills what so ever besides that buff. If psychics didn't have it beating them would be a breeze. There's always a way around certain obstacles and it may not be easy BUT it is possible. Figure it out.

Now I could make a QQ thread on how "OP" sins are but I won't because although it's the hardest class for me I understand why sins have the skills that they posses. Sins honestly NEED tidal protection. As much as I personally feel that skill is "OP", without it, just imagine how easy it would be to kill them. They are squishy as is. its enough that they are light armor and have to chase u around cuz they don't have a bow like archers. It just would be unfair if everyone could simply make a QQ thread and BAM! Agatio nerfs jus as you wished. If that was the case might as well not play. CUZ NO MATTER WHAT! There will and forever will b ONE or more classes that you cannot defeat as easy as the others. No one will ever be happy. Just let be. You win some and lose some. It is part of life and it is inevitable. That's just the balance in itself.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I'm so tired of everyone (who isn't a mystic) complain about how they r so "OP". Honestly I agree that the skill is awesome. Lmfao but the fact of the matter is. EVERY damn class has that one or two skills that give them that glory of "OP"ness. Also put in consideration that there's always gonna b that one class that would be more of a challenge to beat. It happens to everyone! Yeah i bet some of you may be thinking "no not for me. im so badass that i kick every classes arsenal" k lets just say you are that awesome, you have to admit, theres still that ONE class that gives u the hardest time even if you do end up winning most of the time. And if u notice, the classes that are hard to beat for a another particular class, the player will complain about what is making it so hard for them to defeat that class and begin to make cry threads such at this one and claim that they need nerf cuz they're supposley too "OP". It's just so stupid. Seriously.

My main is a mystic. And of course I'm going to defend it. Just like you would with your main class. But it doesn't mean I can't be rational. Idk what others feel about my pvp skills on a mystic but I would like to think I'm pretty good on it than most, that's just me. Now for those who don't know, mystics have four main skills that we use to attack. These are natures vengeance, absorb soul, gale force and bramble tornado. Now all these skills except absorb soul, deals Wood damage equal to your basic Magic Damage, plus 100% of Weapon Damage, plus          . Honestly that's not much. Gale Force has an 8 sec cd and bramble tornado has 12 sec. Other classes have plenty of skills that they can spam away much stronger than those three basic skills. Our only spamable skill is vengeance but it hits the lowest. This is not all enough to kill another player. Obviously it may b possible, but it would be hella hard, unless the player is just that fail. The chances are either way just that slim.

K so! So what we have absorb soul. Absorb takes about 2-3 seconds to cast so it's not that unreasonable. Yes we also have spamable heals but that's just one of our very few survivability skills(heals and natures barrier to be exact). The mystic class are still beatable. Psychics are easy for me but as for others it may not. Alot of players complain how psychics soul of silence is "OP" but I beg to differ. Psychics do not have physical defense buff like the other arcane classes or any other survivability skills what so ever besides that buff. If psychics didn't have it beating them would be a breeze. There's always a way around certain obstacles and it may not be easy BUT it is possible. Figure it out.

Now I could make a QQ thread on how "OP" sins are but I won't because although it's the hardest class for me I understand why sins have the skills that they posses. Sins honestly NEED tidal protection. As much as I personally feel that skill is "OP", without it, just imagine how easy it would be to kill them. They are squishy as is. its enough that they are light armor and have to chase u around cuz they don't have a bow like archers. It just would be unfair if everyone could simply make a QQ thread and BAM! Agatio nerfs jus as you wished. If that was the case might as well not play. CUZ NO MATTER WHAT! There will and forever will b ONE or more classes that you cannot defeat as easy as the others. No one will ever be happy. Just let be. You win some and lose some. It is part of life and it is inevitable. That's just the balance in itself.
+9000

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Jesus christ, these posts get sadder and sadder everytime. Mystics are fine as they are. The R8 ones are a bit OP but it wouldnt be worth playing if everything in the game was easy to kill. No mystic has hit 10k+ on any of my arcanes (except the ones that sparked or pulled off a thicket amp combo

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.

dis<3

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
I'm so tired of everyone (who isn't a mystic) complain about how they r so "OP". Honestly I agree that the skill is awesome. Lmfao but the fact of the matter is. EVERY damn class has that one or two skills that give them that glory of "OP"ness.

Well said. Can I lock this thread now?

Offline Jyeezus

Well said. Can I lock this thread now?

lol thanks xD

and sure your the gm xP you can do as you please

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
K thanks. Guys, please no more unhappy camper threads about a class that you can't kill.

Here's the only advice I can give you: If you can't beat one, make one, and stay off the forums about it.