Epic Perfect World

Heads Up...

Offline Jim~

U guys are fail at trolling... send him nudes of faaaat old girl.. best way to turn him off LOOOL

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
U guys are fail at trolling... send him nudes of faaaat old girl.. best way to turn him off LOOOL
++2
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Angel (aka many other)

• Its nothing personal..It's just a game..
It is one thing to troll its another to be sick pup... people need to know when they go to far... If I get to tired of the crap i usually just turn off WC or black list people for a while but that is me...

People needs to remember that we are all from different places and different ages not all the play epic is 21. 

Some of the trolling really gets to personally which is wrong rather you was joking or not..

GM's should not have to babysit stupidity in WC they have better things to do.. How can they do their job if they have to stop for stupid crap..

People really need to think before they type...

I know for some thinking is hard but you really should try it some times...

dickroman

IMO this topic os more from being butthurt for not getting the ec than rly asking for nudes. Every normal person would know that this ammount of ec doesnt come like.that and its troll, i rly dont know who to laugh to, feline or gratz axe for nice troll

Offline Angel (aka many other)

• Its nothing personal..It's just a game..
people need to know when its enough...i seen people really push the issue which is fcking stupid.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
In all honesty, I don't know why anyone would PM someone who is saying that they are giving away EC on WC, particularly that high an amount. Always a dead set troll.

And tbh, I've seen way worse than people joking about nudes. I agree it's stupid but you are in the world of online gaming.

My suggestion for a troll like that? Tell them you have a D. Nine times out of 10, you won't get a follow up PM. :monkey-1:
Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:36 pm by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

LaceyPip

.. send him nudes of faaaat old girl.. best way to turn him off LOOOL

THAT SIR .... is NOT nice!!! and very far from funny

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
you should of got on cam and troll back. like put your pet on cam instead o.o best way to handle these pplz is to ignore but trolling back is fun too :>
+1.
Or, google something random..like, I don't know, this, , and show it to him on webcam..
(: