Epic Perfect World

PW CN new class "Monkey King (Sūn Wùkōng)"

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

PW CN yet again got another class seems like is part  Untamed race,sadly most of private server communities are still stuck with a 2015 expansion.
Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 05:58 am by Index

Offline ʍɪηᴅʏ

• ♥️ԼƠƔЄ
  • Vengeance ☁
  • Characters: Miuu, Mindy
this is cool :o wukong is so popular in chinese tales.  :pig-47:

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
we’ll get there after 2 decades

Offline Astray

There have been private severs that had an emulator but the English community didn't want to play a server with Russian devs and thought they're hackers. Now enjoy your 10 year old patch

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
English community wanna play on an English community with english client/forums and staff,unless we are talking about different server that one only had RU&BR languages and on top of that i may be wrong but 2x rates for such an old game with small communities is not the best when you have access to lastest expansions.

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
English community wanna play on an English community with english client/forums and staff,unless we are talking about different server that one only had RU&BR languages and on top of that i may be wrong but 2x rates for such an old game with small communities is not the best when you have access to lastest expansions.

When is bdo pserver?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
I guess this is the closest my wish of a spear based class will come to pass

Offline Astray

The English midrate server was cancelled due to lack of interest. There was an English client already...

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
The English midrate server was cancelled due to lack of interest. There was an English client already...
yeah, midrate, i don't think anyone from this community is still interested on spending years to actually enjoy 1 pvp, that was something people would've been down to do 10 years ago when the only responsability was studying, now people works, study, gym, and do many other things, i dont think people would have the time enough to try a pve server tbh, people wants to log, have fun for few mins and then log off...

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Well just like Gomez said,i higly doubt someone in right mind gonna try a 2005 game on a private with mid rates,the game is old and the "boomers"of PW are slowly quitting for good and come back every few months to check on the game.On top of that the PW private servers community is greedy af and none gonna share a bit of knowlage to push new expansions,hanche the low player numbers.

Offline A u r a

this place sucks
where is that jew ahed