Epic Perfect World

Not sure if right thread,but whatever.Account problem

Offline zhaky

About 4-5 months ago or maybe more I started playing on this server and created 2 accounts,one with a sin and one with a wizzard.The thing is,I started playing again and I can't remember the ID or e-mail that I registered my wizz on.My wizard's name is Vicodin,it had around lvl 130 or so and some crap gear,but I would like to have it back.

:smiley:
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 01:33 pm by zhaky

Offline ghostlyone

• Family is not defined by Blood
If I were you I'd talk to the GMs and see if they would be willing to give the e'mail used for that account, the if you can access the email, you can prove that you are the owner and change the password. I really don't know how to handle the situation, try talking to one of the GMS is all i can say.
"We do not fear the unknown, we fear that which we cannot control."
"One must remember to dream, when all else seams lost."
"If intelligence is not created, but learned, then to deny the intelligence of the world's creator, is to deny your own intelligence."
"To lose hope is to have stopped searching for an answer, that my be under your nose."
"Hold on to what you believe, despite what others may think, for in the end it may be all you have left."
"We were all made to be something, whether that something is good or bad, it is what you were intended to do. Do not under value your role."

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Only Agatio can take care of this so  would suggest you to email him.
The thing is that Agatio went on vacations and will be back only on next Monday.  :-\

Offline zhaky

I know that I have to contact the GMs,but the thing is I haven't played for months and I don't know any way to contact them.