Epic Perfect World

if you want to do something worthfull today, watch this movie

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I saw this  long ago and it never ruined my day.
It is not always about you...
What about you stop being an ignorant consument and start developing some compassion:)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Found the vegan(s)..

Offline Bixos

Aw go to hell man ._.
youtube.com/callmebix

LaceyPip

Thank you for sharing this ....and no, you did not ruin my day.  The more people get to see this, the better ..I wholeheartedly agree with what Feone said, its NOT about us all the time, and it is HIGH time people start developing compassion and care for animals, not just animals , for all living creatures.

We say , oh well, its not my problem ...If we know whats going on and we choose to turn a blind eye or keep quiet, then we are ALL guilty.

@Bixos - why you say go to hell?   I am just curious.   :smiley:

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
Ty for sharing it ppl see only front   and wath the wanna see but ppl    dont look back or  sides wath happening there  I honor those ppl  who see the difffrent side of  this world   and  brings it to  other ppls
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

I am proud of everybody who watched this. At least partly. When I was saying "Sorry for ruining your day", I was thinking about people like bixos and apologized because i knew, that not all can watch this. If you think that it's worthy of attention, don't be indifferent show this to your friends, or bump it here if you want. I hope this movie changed your attitude.

Thank you

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Im glad im vegan for 13 years now, which is more than 3/5 of my life. And I'm preparing some programs about saving animals, so thats for sharing, this will be great material. I might even make those dicks think a bit about what they are doing.
http://www.documentarywire.com/earthlings

P.S. Sorry for ruining your day
Dis ^ LOLOL. I didn't even watch it, whatever this shet is, I still like meat. Hello, I would die as a vegan. QQ

Offline Bixos

Don't get me wrong haha I didn't mean to say it(and I apologize for the stupid post) but it's that I've always loved animals and watching that is somehow sad ^-^ Abyways thanks for sharing it was like a reminder
Hue
youtube.com/callmebix
Don't get me wrong haha I didn't mean to say it(and I apologize for the stupid post) but it's that I've always loved animals and watching that is somehow sad ^-^ Abyways thanks for sharing it was like a reminder
Hue

Ave chicken.
Dis ^ LOLOL. I didn't even watch it, whatever this shet is, I still like meat. Hello, I would die as a vegan. QQ
It is up to you what to eat. Don't care about yourself and world around - keep eating corpses. If you have nothing to say, please better say nothing
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:02 pm by decadence

EricaMurcas

It was worth my time, certainly, but it has rekindled my hatred for humans. For a schizo like me, that's not a good thing...To add something: No, I'm not going on a killing spree. Schizo =/= Sociopath.
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:06 pm by Murcas

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I've seen this somewhere else. I had a cry fest with my cats. ._.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: