Epic Perfect World

Need Assistance Downloading The Game

Offline bladebtw

• Beginner
Hello, 

It seems I'm having issues downloading the client. When I download it and click open file to try and set everything up it brings up a page saying "what file would you like to use to open the app. I downloaded winRAR but not sure how to use it or the other options it gives on the client download screen. If someone could message me back on this or send me a private message, so I could get some help on downloading the game, so I could play that would be amazing because I am not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong.

Sincerely,\

Blade

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
Hello,

It seems I'm having issues downloading the client. When I download it and click open file to try and set everything up it brings up a page saying "what file would you like to use to open the app. I downloaded winRAR but not sure how to use it or the other options it gives on the client download screen. If someone could message me back on this or send me a private message, so I could get some help on downloading the game, so I could play that would be amazing because I am not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong.

Sincerely,\

Blade
Bump ✌🏻

Offline Verse

• JD爱

Offline yaneus

• Old Player

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hello,

Sincerely,\

Blade
did you get help already?
you just right click the epw folder and extract the files. Pick the location here or browse to another folder. 

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart