Hi :)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
welcome! I love your art. ♥

DragonMaiden

Do you do any digital work, or all by hand? o.o

I do close to nothing with technology when it comes to my art  :-X
It's how I started when I was three years old, and I want to do my best with Kryosenki,
and prove that what can be created from ones' heart can still hold its ground against
something that had computer influence in the art world.
So, when I get Kryosenki published, I sure hope it's everything I picture in my mind and
heart, something new and by the likes the world has never seen.  :-*

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This is really talented. Even though you may not want this to be your future, no matter what you do in your future keep it up. Btw Lacey I just stole your dancing cat :3.

Edit: Btw we have an illustrations section if you ever want to post there.
http://epicpw.com/illustrations/
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

DragonMaiden

welcome! I love your art. ♥

Hello, Keraa <3 !  :smiley: Thank you very much, great to be here.  ^-^

DragonMaiden

This is really talented. Even though you may not want this to be your future, no matter what you do in your future keep it up. Btw Lacey I just stole your dancing cat :3.

Edit: Btw we have an illustrations section if you ever want to post there.
http://epicpw.com/illustrations/

Oh wow! Thank you very much! that illustrations section looks very temping, indeed!
 :-[ Had I found that sooner, I may have posted a few more pictures for everyone to see.
this really helped. My main goal (over any wealth) is to give a strong and meaningful message worldwide
with my art. Thanks to this, I'll work on making a specific Thread with the very first page that I got finished for Kryosenki. It's like an artist poem sort of introduction that comes before the summary  :P
So, anyone who wants to follow and help my dream become reality, I'll be cooking up a new thread soon.
 ;)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Totally amazing work, you are truely talanted.
My fav is the skeletal beast the detail is just beautiful.
Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 02:14 pm by Shay, Reason: gotta love typos lol

DragonMaiden

Totally amazing work, you are truely talanted.
My fav is the skeletal breast the detail is just beautiful.

Ah, thank you so much, Shay!  ^-^