• Happiness is Simple
  • Looking for prickly roses on the brink 🌹
  • Characters: Kyuta or Fudo
  • Faction: HausStark
ty for patch :3

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Old helmets will be disabled in the next patch (or sooner, if there's a way). I forgot that requirements don't update on existing helmets. There's no reason for a LA class to get the HP boost from the HA helmet.

Offline Sociopath

• Retired
  • Characters: Sociopath
whats the point of adding higher requirements to the new helmets? people who play la classes and haven't gotten the heavy helmet before this patch will now have to restat to 228 str just to use the helmet
either revert it back to how it used to be or add an option to craft helmets with old stat and requirements
:))

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
When is there going to be more fash lol?

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Nice, 4 events that goes only for 1 guild, pointless.
Only 1 guild will be able to farm the new helms, the outgear that helm gives now to dragon is incredible, I don't know what are you doing, seems u actually don't think or test the stuff out.
Making pinoys or eu people even richer is that the way u wanna make the server alive? yikes

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Only 1 guild will be able to farm the new helms, the outgear that helm gives now to dragon is incredible, I don't know what are you doing, seems u actually don't think or test the stuff out.
Making pinoys or eu people even richer is that the way u wanna make the server alive? yikes
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Meu terceiro helmet novo tá quase pronto, fica quieto ae

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Think someone failed the Hangman and got salty (; :-*

Offline Duality

• Luka
  • Characters: Fate, Unsainted, Mountain
  • Faction: Vengeance
A minor suggestion for next patch:

Let us see rune effects on custom weapons again.
Maybe add a box that you can tick to decide if the effect should be visible or not when requesting the model?

I'm not sure how difficult this is to pull off, but I think it would be nice to have the effects back, as many of the older weapons were designed with the expectation of using the rune effect. These weapons now look a lot more dull and lackluster and have lost a big part of what made them a weapon worth having.
Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 06:05 pm by Duality

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
A minor suggestion for next patch:

Let us see rune effects on custom weapons again.
Maybe add a box that you can tick to decide if the effect should be visible or not when requesting the model?

I'm not sure how difficult this is to pull off, but I think it would be nice to have the effects back, as many of the older weapons were designed with the expectation of using the rune effect. These weapons now look a lot more dull and lackluster and have lost a big part of what made them a weapon worth having.
+1         

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
good automated events, thank you for the patch :)
:)

Offline Drama

• w.e
Old helmets will be disabled in the next patch (or sooner, if there's a way). I forgot that requirements don't update on existing helmets. There's no reason for a LA class to get the HP boost from the HA helmet.
what a bs