Epic Perfect World

Deleting threads

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I honestly don't think that threads should be deleted by anyone other then Agatio... Move them yes.. lock them yes.. but that's it.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
I haven't deleted any post except for the comment stud had made.... All other posts moved to the trashcan.
I'm sorry but... how nina is acting is way childish and needs to stop... If she thinks this is a professional way to handle things I'd like to know where she learned it from.

(i also have studs comment saved to a notepad...)
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I agree she is a bit out of hand.. but you keep "moving" threads.. it's only adding fuel to the fire.. let them get it off their chests and be done with it.. I have SS of the posts that were deleted.. Panda has said bad things about me but I never deleted or edited anything other then swearing. That is just proving them right.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Yea... I'm done locking and moving there posts.... they are just asking for attention... This is getting way to far out of hand right now... I'm just gonna wait till Agatio gets on and let him deal with it.... They are overreacting way to much over this whole thing...
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker