Epic Perfect World

GM1s how abt you start baning?

Offline Momento

can i get a answer why ppl who lure WB`s and guards into pk arent banned yet?and thya do it constant ower and ower each day?and dont say nobody reported coz i did like 0394704896 times? ktnx.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
What...It's not even a bannable offense. Guards only attack red names. Who cares lol, kill them.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
What...It's not even a bannable offense. Guards only attack red names. Who cares lol, kill them.

People have lured guards where I've been aoeing and the guards have come and killed me. It's annoying...

So everytime I see one I just fly and send my pet to get killed, they then go back to their spawn point. c:

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
luring world boss to guards/into pk isnt bannable, however luring guard to pk is bannable, that was i told by GN and i have saved screenshot as well.
about attacking only red named players, u need to know which guards will attack boss if u pull him to them :P
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
We do ban people for it. At least I have, on several different occasions. Luring wb's to SZ is fine as long as it's not a market area... I've banned people countless times for luring guards into West or out at LC. They just wait til they're unbanned or log a different character and do it again.

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
Lol I think its funny when that happens :monkey-50:
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Lol I think its funny when that happens :monkey-50:
This lmfao

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Well its bannable, send SS or video to gm

Offline Angel (aka many other)

• Its nothing personal..It's just a game..
its not cool but it happens just deal with it.  the gms can't babysit everyone.. here a clue don't get mad get even..

Offline DeathTap

Being banned is like a badge of honor to most and is not a very effective way to curb wrongdoing.

Why not reset their character to level 1 and make them start over when they get banned?

Banning is a punishment with no real teeth but it does get them out of wc for a bit whereas a reset of their character to level 1 is actually  making them have consequences for their actions & behavior.

I am sure the server would be a lot different if their were real consequences for their actions.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Being banned is like a badge of honor to most and is not a very effective way to curb wrongdoing.

Why not reset their character to level 1 and make them start over when they get banned?

Banning is a punishment with no real teeth but it does get them out of wc for a bit whereas a reset of their character to level 1 is actually  making them have consequences for their actions & behavior.

I am sure the server would be a lot different if their were real consequences for their actions.

+1000

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

And then we'd have a dead server.

Offline Angel (aka many other)

• Its nothing personal..It's just a game..
How about all of you who don't like how its being run here go get your own server and set up your own rules. 

LaceyPip

Now THAT is a very good solution  >:D...

there is no real solution, just bear and grin

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
And then we'd have a dead server.

Nahh then you'd have a server of players who wouldn't break rules you set.