Epic Perfect World

Could be great for PVP and PVE

LaceyPip

I am sharing this because its new and exciting and could benefit both PVP and PVE ....nice individual little quests with rewards that could be revamped to give EC, Supply Tokens, Event Tokens, Armor or whatever will benefit players the most.  It is also really interesting and exciting to see what might come our way in the future .  Please if you do not like this thread, just keep your bad comments for yourself. Thank you  :smiley:

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Hmm someone else posted those 2 videos already somewhere but without the maps ...

I am not sure anyways if Agatio can implement it that easy. As I heard it came with the new stuff they released on PWI.
So it would probably need this expansion or whatever ... but not sure.

Anyways thx for sharing it with us.

Edit : I like to see though that we can go there as 10man Squad now. Finally some more instances with the 10man Squad Power
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:47 pm by OnlyTheBrave

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
This looks pretty nice,I really hope that it can/will be implemented :D+ we really need more ways of getting ST besides bh and nw.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
from the videos i would say this is on the korean version but theres a new expansion on PWI already. Rising something. i only saw references to a new way of getting fixed stats did not see anything about a new instance.
either way if they release it we will most likely get it aswell ^^
but we have also plans of our own ;)
when Agatio is from vacations we shall start working on them  :-\
i wont just reveal anything yet  >:D

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
maps look like Seat of Torment and Abbadon. Cool.  :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
That looks fun and cool  ^-^
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:33 am by ~Rin~

Offline moo

That is FB99 TM or something very similar with a 10 man squad and it's on PW-JP.

There is a 2 hour timer and they get points for killing mobs/bosses, then the quests ends when they kill the last boss.

You should check out that guys YT channel, it shows a new instance, new point system, etc.
Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:35 am by moo