Epic Perfect World

How To Make A Unique Veno That Doesn't Suck

On normal PWI I played a LA venomancer as my main for 3+ years, and for a long time on my server I was in the top 10 for kill to death ratio because of my 2+ years of Territory Wars. Light Armor worked for me, very well in fact, and as much as low levels teased me, my ability to survive and work in a team with that build in TW more than shut up the haters. That being said, the balance on this server is off compared to normal server (not that it is in fact balanced there either, its worse by far than here), but what I don't like is that whereas Nirvana gear was at least comparable to Rank 9 on the normal server (I lasted just fine against those with rank9 and rank9recast), Dragon gear LA is not in any way comparable to rank 8 here, so that if you do want an alternative build such as LA (which will always hold a place in my heart and I'd switch to in an instant if this was fixed), then you are stuck with gear that is less than comparable. Just my two cents, I could be wrong.
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2014, 09:03 pm by MoonBeamSurprise

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Arcane Venomancers > HA, LA  :-[

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Yes, HA Venos are probably the best trolls in the game for that reason alone, just debuff and run. XD

Demon seems like it is more for arcane users but but those skills you listed are really good if an HA Veno just wants to piss people off in PvP.

It's not trolling... It's playing support instead of pretending to be a wizard (something that 90% of venos on this server do, haha). If venos spent more time draining chi, purging, puff birding, amping, nova'ing etc, squads wouldn't need to worry very much about bms or some other classes.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
It's not trolling... It's playing support instead of pretending to be a wizard (something that 90% of venos on this server do, haha)
I also felt like sage HA veno with elemental orns could work fine.I dont personally like the idea of an APS veno thought.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I also felt like sage HA veno with elemental orns could work fine.I dont personally like the idea of an APS veno thought.

Yeah, not my style. I'm planning to make a hybrid r8/ha set of gear for the extra-large mass pks so I can survive the 1 fps when I go in for an aoe purge :P

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Yeah, not my style. I'm planning to make a hybrid r8/ha set of gear for the extra-large mass pks so I can survive the 1 fps when I go in for an aoe purge :P
Yes r8 top would be nice,especially if you get like -Chan and magic resist on it.So you cast a bit faster.I was thinking of doing something like that too.