Epic Perfect World

How To Make A Unique Veno That Doesn't Suck

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Step 1. Get R8
Step 2. Re roll on all gear sets until you have at least one -3 chan on each piece.
Step 3. Roll for puri on wep
Step 4. Roll for def lvl on wep
Step 5. Roll for atk lvls
Step 5. Spam nova
Step 6. Gf
All of this

And to be honest, I survive longer on a pure VIT veno over a full HA veno. Aaaaaaaaaand, HA venos casting is bull shit, takes almost 30 years just to cast purge and I get a chat full of "Interrupted" when I try as HA.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
All of this

And to be honest, I survive longer on a pure VIT veno over a full HA veno. Aaaaaaaaaand, HA venos casting is bull shit, takes almost 30 years just to cast purge and I get a chat full of "Interrupted" when I try as HA.
LOL thats true.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
This guide is good in 1.3.6 not in 1.4.5  :smiley: justsayin
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
think i posted on here once before. but lovely guide! has really helped me with my veno. but i did lvl her from 110-150 HA i ran pv tho not frost. as for another way to get more magic def i have a mix of rank 8 gears and HA gears.. if theres alot of magic classes around i put on arcane: helm/wrist/boots/one magic ring. and makes them do less dmg and gives me enough  time to kill them before they kill me :P as for aps. i have achieved.. 2.86 aps with my veno. however i use claws/tome.. downfall to claws tho is that i cant use any skills making me vulnerable since fox form is my max pdef. but it helps when i need to be a good dd for pve :D also my veno has yet to get all end game orns.. so i will post how she is once i get those  :)) but she is a curse to sins in particular.. they tickle unless they spark on me XD but i dont get killed often by them. and mp/hp swap can be a life saver :D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Not to be a dick, but when a magic class even looks at an HA/LA / aps veno, it falls over dead.  I don't think people should be looking at this as a legitimate option for normal pk.  The pdef is nice and all, but the shortcomings are quite larger than the benefits imo.

Not gonna tell anyone how to live their lives, but you should know the harsh realities of the build.
I'm basically 40

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Not to be a dick, but when a magic class even looks at an HA/LA / aps veno, it falls over dead.  I don't think people should be looking at this as a legitimate option for normal pk.  The pdef is nice and all, but the shortcomings are quite larger than the benefits imo.

Not gonna tell anyone how to live their lives, but you should know the harsh realities of the build.

This. HA/LA builds are more of a novelty build than anything else.

Offline valium

• Characters: Gema
Nice guide...i'll try it  >:D ;)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Hi,i didnt want to make a new thread for this question so il just ask here.I want to make a HA veno, but with an AA top,so i know dragon aa top is wearable if the others parts are HA,i was wondering if R8 aa top is wearable if legs, boots,wrists and helm are HA(magic rings).ty kbai!~

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Hi,i didnt want to make a new thread for this question so il just ask here.I want to make a HA veno, but with an AA top,so i know dragon aa top is wearable if the others parts are HA,i was wondering if R8 aa top is wearable if legs, boots,wrists and helm are HA(magic rings).ty kbai!~
I believe Dragon and R8 have the same mag req on it, so you shouldn't have a problem.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
U can tank even world bosses wid a HA veno

Offline ragewraith

Love this guide, and still see people bad mouthing HA veno's, that being said here's my gear build on my veno, when I do stat it HA/LA, I go back and forth cause it is fun to have other alternatives, not gonna do the run down on AA veno, it's pretty self explanatory and any idiot can role insta class. you don't even have to be good to get a 2/1 k/d ratio with arcane veno.

Heavy helm, top and boots, LA wrist legs, stat for claws, but use def level, purify r8, warsong belt puzzle neck (elemental) r8 ring (mag) dragon might ring, str tome.
most used and effective combo (demon veno) lucky scarab, nova, ironwood (dex genie for relentless courage to speed channeling) if ironwood hits 3.33 aps with claws is game plus they probably spammed null poison instead of faith, if it doesn't drop to fox and hit with pataka at 2.0 in foxform with a stunning blow to keep them from running if they're not dead. ofc that Is the short game and what you go for and what happens isn't always the same.

I do wanna say ty and love the people who put this together, and I don't bother with pve stuff cause on private servers almost anything can be soloed anyway, and if you can't do it on an AA class then almost everyone has a sin/seeker that they farm with anyway.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
U can tank even world bosses wid a HA veno

Noone care about worldbosses, their drop is bad.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
Didn't fully read the thread but nice topic :-[

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P