Epic Perfect World

How To Make A Unique Veno That Doesn't Suck

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'll be making a Light Armor Veno guide so I'll be merging this with it so I don't make so many posts in the guides. ^^
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I think I finally finished this guide. :D
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Interesting stuff.  I personally went arcane on my veno because as someone who is used to building arcane classes, I felt more comfy.  My husband, however, did make an HA veno, and you are right--they are hell to level at lower levels.  He did make an awesome puller in PV though.

Of course, there were those who were like "oh why'd you go HA", but it's his fun char--and he did it because he has the gear for it anyways being a seeker main.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Lagoona Blue

• Characters: LagoonaBIue
  • Faction: Wonderland
Are you online now? Or is there a specific char that you are mostly on that I can maybe pm sometime?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Are you online now? Or is there a specific char that you are mostly on that I can maybe pm sometime?

Right now I am on QueenTank but you'd have better luck contacting me if you PM Go_Away

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
I play a LA Veno on the PWI official server and I've loved it since I switched from AA... I've been contemplating trying HA on this server, or maybe staying with my LA since I'm familiar with it. Right now I'm AA and still learning the ins and outs of this new server (Well, new to me). Thanks for the amazing guide.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I really suck at magic types, can you add a bit about levelling a HA Veno as well?

Offline Naosu

• Boop
For LA should you go sage or demon? o.o I've thought about making one of my venos LA but idk which would be best.

Also for a HA, or any sage, veno I'd recommend faith for a genie. Badge of Courage is AWESOME, but only works 100% of the time if you have enough dex. Unlike demon venos, sage doesn't have an anti-stun, so using feral concentration can make things difficult.
What am I even doing?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
For LA should you go sage or demon? o.o I've thought about making one of my venos LA but idk which would be best.

Also for a HA, or any sage, veno I'd recommend faith for a genie. Badge of Courage is AWESOME, but only works 100% of the time if you have enough dex. Unlike demon venos, sage doesn't have an anti-stun, so using feral concentration can make things difficult.
You could always use fortify aswell, so you dont have to waste genie points into dex.

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
TO THE OP.... Just because I'm interested in your opinion, do you prefer HA or LA veno build? As I previously said, I have experience with LA, so I was thinking to rolling my veno for that. But the idea of HA is so tempting.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
TO THE OP.... Just because I'm interested in your opinion, do you prefer HA or LA veno build? As I previously said, I have experience with LA, so I was thinking to rolling my veno for that. But the idea of HA is so tempting.
I always rolled my venos as AA just for the fact that rank gear is arcane and not la or ha. Its all personal preference though. I've seen some la/ha venos here, Its rare occasion but they come out of hiding sometimes.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I always rolled my venos as AA just for the fact that rank gear is arcane and not la or ha. Its all personal preference though. I've seen some la/ha venos here, Its rare occasion but they come out of hiding sometimes.
Only thing you can kill with a LA or HA veno is a starter mob
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Step 1. Get R8
Step 2. Re roll on all gear sets until you have at least one -3 chan on each piece.
Step 3. Roll for puri on wep
Step 4. Roll for def lvl on wep
Step 5. Roll for atk lvls
Step 5. Spam nova
Step 6. Gf

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
I always see HA veno get 1 hit by r8 MG  :)) But this is a legit guide tho
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
And didnt Aelina (i forgot the name D:) make a guide like this? Or was that a guide to show how each class fares against a HA veno?