Epic Perfect World

...Serious problem :(

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Dear Imma spare you this convo seriously, I dont need you to tell me you dissaprove my way of eating, or have a problem with it even. HF and ty for the information on monkey brains. (:
Welp, I was actually trying to entertain myself..  :rolleyes:

But brains are edible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_(food)

Just saying. >.>
I did eat them in China, a few years ago, and they are apparently pretty good for you.
(:

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Welp, I was actually trying to entertain myself..  :rolleyes:

But brains are edible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_(food)

Just saying. >.>
I did eat them in China, a few years ago, and they are apparently pretty good for you.

Just eat chicken '_'
Yo

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Oh, yeah, on another note..
Begin looking here if you want awesomeness food. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potatoes
Potatoes are delicious.
Absolutely delicious.

Just eat chicken '_'
I do. Fried chicken is delicious. breaded fried chicken is too.. and other stuffs >:D
Doesn't prevent me from trying new things, tho. Oh yeah, you just reminded me..Crepes are delicious, too. (Not the dessert type ;-;).

>.> Tasty......especially when filled with toppings and made fresh :3 i remember eating them ..last year summer, i think, on vacation. yum.

Ps. I want to hijjack this thread and make it into a food thread...
(:

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Just eat chicken '_'

1. +1
2. BLACK MAN LIKES CHICKEN? O_O

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Just eat chicken '_'
Chicken. You asked for it.

Chicken, you said?
(:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
you can find a lot of shows here and perhaps at least one you will find entertaining. Its kind of a pain figureing out which sites stream the best but some work very nicely for all being free.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/

never watched the show u stated originally (think i read the summary and didn't seem to interest me). heres a few i was ether bored enough to watch found semi interesting. misfits, burn notice, spartacus, terra nova. well theres lots to choose from so i wont bother continuing a list.

anywho if your bored n wanna mess around figuring it out it has a lot of content.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Chicken. You asked for it.

Chicken, you said?

My Mouth is watering.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
My Mouth is watering.
I know, right?
I google images, delicious chicken, and..omg.
(:

rainlu

Oke sir, would you like a cup of tea? :3

aww sure let's share some ^^ what is your favorite tea ? mine is white, yasmine and green and sitll would like to drik kratom tea and basically i like all of them xD...(it's weird but you can predict people i believe, i am really in a mood with "must have a tea status"and i have that status maybe once per year, and i even realized i would like to have a tea before i read you reply :))  :p im sorry for late reply i went sleep and was in work till now.  :normal-12:

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
aww sure let's share some ^^ what is your favorite tea ? mine is white, yasmine and green and sitll would like to drik kratom tea and basically i like all of them xD...(it's weird but you can predict people i believe, i am really in a mood with "must have a tea status"and i have that status maybe once per year, and i even realized i would like to have a tea before i read you reply :))  :p im sorry for late reply i went sleep and was in work till now.  :normal-12:

My favourite tea is by far the british GRAY tea.
And even though, Ive been told Im kinda good at predicting people, no, I didn't predict a thing about you, just I ask that question to everyone O_O Anyways yeah no problem.

rainlu

And even though, Ive been told Im kinda good at predicting people, no, I didn't predict a thing about you, just I ask that question to everyone O_O Anyways yeah no problem.

awww that's sweet from you ^_^

My favourite tea is by far the british GRAY tea.
oh yeah im gonna have one then :o didn't have it for years, thx for suggestion :p

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Camomile tea with a decent amount of milk. It's nicer than you think
Yo

rainlu

Camomile tea with a decent amount of milk. It's nicer than you think

i used to drink that mixed with nutmeg powder till i found out nutmeg was toxic :o
but yeah simple camomile tea is very decent.

Offline Kirasath

Game of Thrones

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
i used to drink that mixed with nutmeg powder till i found out nutmeg was toxic :o
but yeah simple camomile tea is very decent.

..Wait nutmeg is toxic? :O
Yo