Epic Perfect World

things to add to NW forges

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
I personally enjoy NW (though time could be better, BUT not going there), but yeah after every1 farmed Cape(s) and Ring only thing to do is engrave and for that you can do BH's that are less time consuming and dont have a fixed time in them (aka do when you want/can).

Even after every1 and their dogs have +100k ST I would probably still do NW though not perhaps with same taste of blood in my mouth.

Kray/Kraykn

just suggestin to add a cape with 5 def lvl since we did the tm and it gives attack lvl option which is cool but i know some people would have def instead so why not put both o.o?

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Not a bad idea. I'd also like to see Jakari Fragments added to it. It s the only current warsoul fragment that can't really be farmed currently.

As for the value of ec, Im pretty sure that's 99% held up by r8r reforges. There's always a better add to go for so that won't change much.

Actually you can. You can make the gold level 100 lunar gear and decompose it, or make OHT gear and have like a .30% of making the gold gear. (1 and 2 star gear = perfect stones, 3 star gear = mirages, gold 1 star = purified perfect stone)

However, I wouldn't mind seeing warsoul mats in general put into the forges. x.x Too busy using ec for rr8.
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:45 pm by fyrebrite
What am I even doing?

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
i don't think Agatio will bring back those Rank 8 to Epic Coins exchanges again.
he already replied to it with his idea of the server new currency and the reason is people keep showing up for NW's. i agree with him cuz its really hard to keep people interested on omething that doesn't give them anything in return, like it was mentioned when people have their Ring + dragon cape + ascended dominance theonly thing left will be the stats on engraving.

That's all fine and dandy for people who can GO to NW, but there are a lot of players who can't attend because of their timezone, work/school, and all it does is make things much harder on them. They still need ec to fix their r8+a vast variety of other things.

Offline CrisisX

That's all fine and dandy for people who can GO to NW, but there are a lot of players who can't attend because of their timezone, work/school, and all it does is make things much harder on them. They still need ec to fix their r8+a vast variety of other things.

The time zone thing I really have no sympathy for anyone on that, I wake up at 4:30am to go to NW. All it requires is going to bed a little early if you really wanna go to it. Now as for school/work that's different (though idk how many ppl actually have school and work at this time not gunna check time zones xD) that would suck x.x

As for adding things to forges, hell you could even add Pure god stones and ppl would probably by them eventually lol.
Add some GM gear for 10,000 seals of war and 1 million supply tokens that will get ppl to keep going hahaha  >:D