• Faction: GotMilk
im making this topic to see who thinks i should be a GM again no bashing >.>

Offline maniolnba

why u lost it?

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Characters: NinaChan, Shikinier
a few false things....and false rumors started by someones who will not be named

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
nah what? o.o btw read b4 u post its not named should i be a gm again or not o: its just who thinks i should be one again

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
So basically you only want posts saying they want you back, and nobody else is allowed to have any sort of differing opinion in this thread.

I'll be on my way then.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
u should if u won't do mistakes

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0
So basically you only want posts saying they want you back, and nobody else is allowed to have any sort of differing opinion in this thread.

I'll be on my way then.
i love you  :-*

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
aww they deleted my shit storm post :<

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
cover up i say u repost it study

Offline Ninachan

• Retired Staff Member
they dont want agatio sein that kinda stuff they kno better than to delete mine bc i can always talk to him directly

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
lol so u lost ur GM spot and made a thread about who agrees with you that you should get it back? lol ima say no... however i dislike the new GM we got... ugh thanatos' wife or w.e... she asked what event the server wanted and everyone yelled out that they wanted a PK event and she said no because thanatos wasn't on? (a gm needing another gm to make an event lolwut). and its no secrete that she got that job because of thanatos (not that he's a good GM either) but we all know he wanted ANY of the old GMs fired so she could replace them and i really REALLY dislike that he got away with it. then again maybe im not suppose to say this but he shouldn't admit it to people either :O oh snap i done created a shit storm  ;D

And this will probably get the thread deleted. They just want to pretend like it never happened I guess.

Also, Nina. I hear you had posted a rage thread and quit? But either way you shouldn't be posting things like this if you want GM back. People will bash, no matter what.

There's a lot more I want to say but I'll leave it at that and stalk the thread until it gets locked or deleted.

Edit: Oh look, the post I quoted got deleted. Whatever, I have SS.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
~Studs post removed.....
And Im not here taking blame for you getting fired Nina and this is not needed to be discussed on the forums.
And Ale only does PK when I'm on because I help her watch over things and make sure they go smoothly.
With the past PK events we have done there have been multiple issues with players acting up, So its reasonable to have another GM there to help. And I'm not trying to get old GMs fired that needs to stop now. All this drama and nonsence needs to come to a stop.

Also Ale didn't get hired as a GM due to me... She actually has GM and dev experience.... Which is what got her hired in the first place...
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 01:45 am by Thanatos
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker
cover up i say u repost it study
kay...

all i said was that i dislike the new GM because she can't even host a pk event without the help of another GM (lolwut?) and its no secrete that she got the job because of thanatos not because she deserved it. and its even less of a secrete that thanatos wanted ANY OF THE OLD GMS FIRED JUST SO SHE COULD GET THE SPOT... maybe i wasn't suppose to say this but he shouldn't have admitted it to people either (shit storm second coming  :-*)