Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v95

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Basically you ruined nightscream isle by making it pvp only
It was MEANT to be PvP only)))

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Basically you ruined nightscream isle by making it pvp only, also I don't see the reason of not seing other players names or customizations in that instance. Give us a good event like the halloween one.
but NS is for pvp not pve o.o wth
sig by my sister ♥

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
the NS is super fun now
++
WE ARE STILL ABLE TO TELL WHO IS WHO BY CHECKING TARGET'S TARGET AND THE ALL CLASSES PET NAMES FIX IT GM BRUH

Offline Chrysta

I don't see the point of making super tryhard FR, how am I supposed to find 9 others to do pve with? Make it simple for casual people and add the new items to hb/ctf instead, OR keep it very hard pve but only for 2-3 and not random people from world chat. And if you have time for automatic frenzy event, maybe blue team and red team, thank you so much
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2021, 07:10 pm by Chrysta

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Thank you for the time zone fix, I didn’t think an hour difference would make much of a difference but boy, it did. 

Personally I can’t make it to the left side (9 am server time) TWs due to real life, but I think adjusting the TW times like that is actually a great idea, gives better chance for those time zones that couldn’t make it for the fixed 7 pm st. Gives possibly other guilds chances to start doing TW now as well, would be nice to see other names on the map as well.

Since the NS event has been adjusted, what happens when you’re there outside the event times? Is it just empty or are there still crystals to farm? Just curious. 

Great patch though, thanks! 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
++
WE ARE STILL ABLE TO TELL WHO IS WHO BY CHECKING TARGET'S TARGET AND THE ALL CLASSES PET NAMES FIX IT GM BRUH
Yeah that kinda ruins the fun of the event i would think. ++

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
There will be a quick server restart in an hour or so with the following changes:

Forest Ruins
  • Fixed the bug where reward NPCs disappear after 6 players take the reward.
  • Fixed the bug where charms would stop working even after exiting Forest Ruins.
  • Increased the time required to complete each step of the Hephaestus/Chione bosses to 90 seconds (instead of 60 seconds). This is why the bosses go berserk after 1 minute. You can check the original Forest Ruins guide (https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=49809) for how the mechanic works.

Nightscream Island
  • Disabled normal chat and trade chat.
  • Disabled target of target display.
  • Fixed the issue where skills would deal no damage on the players which you had protections for.
  • Fixed the issue where you'd gain no points if killing faction members.

General
  • Made curse effect work on some bosses again. (I was trying to fix the issue where the curse effect would go through faith, but didn't realize this is a side effect. So for now, curse effects will still go through faith.)

Basically you ruined nightscream isle by making it pvp only, also I don't see the reason of not seing other players names or customizations in that instance. Give us a good event like the halloween one.
The PvP event, where players are ranked and you gain points for PvP kills, only happens twice a day for 30 minutes. For the rest of the day you can farm nightscream crystals with (probably) some occasional PvP. I doubt NS will be swarmed during off-hours as it's pretty much the same as it used to be before the event.

Thank you for the time zone fix, I didn’t think an hour difference would make much of a difference but boy, it did.

Personally I can’t make it to the left side (9 am server time) TWs due to real life, but I think adjusting the TW times like that is actually a great idea, gives better chance for those time zones that couldn’t make it for the fixed 7 pm st. Gives possibly other guilds chances to start doing TW now as well, would be nice to see other names on the map as well.

Since the NS event has been adjusted, what happens when you’re there outside the event times? Is it just empty or are there still crystals to farm? Just curious.

Great patch though, thanks!
As I mentioned above, you can farm crystals and pick old bronze coins in the regular way, without any rankings.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
There will be a quick server restart in an hour or so with the following changes:

Forest Ruins
  • Fixed the bug where charms would stop working even after exiting Forest Ruins.
  • Increased the time required to complete each step of the Hephaestus/Chione bosses to 90 seconds (instead of 60 seconds). This is why the bosses go berserk after 1 minute. You can check the original Forest Ruins guide (https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=49809) for how the mechanic works.

Nightscream Island
  • Fixed the issue where skills would deal no damage on the players which you had protections for.

General
  • Made curse effect work on some bosses again. (I was trying to fix the issue where the curse effect would go through faith, but didn't realize this is a side effect. So for now, curse effects will still go through faith.)
The PvP event, where players are ranked and you gain points for PvP kills, only happens twice a day for 30 minutes. For the rest of the day you can farm nightscream crystals with (probably) some occasional PvP. I doubt NS will be swarmed during off-hours as it's pretty much the same as it used to be before the event.
As I mentioned above, you can farm crystals and pick old bronze coins in the regular way, without any rankings.
thank you for patch gm

Offline asterix_epw

Forest Ruins

Nightscream Island

General
On the serious note - add rpdt on barbs hammer too, your already nerfed ornas to them.
Now imagine again db/sin advantage with def+3x rpdt weapons vs barbs QQ

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Cheers for the info.

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline asterix_epw

SERIOUSLY I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS DEV LOOOL

He choose pve option just to get Amplifies for Bosses, but dont care abt PVP BUGS when amps goes throw faith looooooooool
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2021, 08:46 pm by asterix_epw

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Thanks Inf....appreciate the work you put in here.

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Now make "challenge mode - solo "on fr, with time of completion being able to see at a npc just like we see the highest dmg on mob at 1k.

Or make a grand challenger category where its even more difficult and the only rewards are cosmetics. 

Make some PvE conqueror title for like completing challenge mode 50 times. With a token or item being given at the end of every run (non tradable ) to count for every sucess atempt

All jokes and weird ideas aside, hella of a good patch mate!
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Asian DT soon thanks.

Offline Dendi

• ?????????????????????
  • What are you doing stepbro?????
  • Characters: DaddyChill/RagingPepper/DendiMan
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2021, 11:42 am by DendiMan