Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Didn't you make the same thread a year ago 
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Binary

It's worthful to come back for u if you're vegeance/prominent/akatsuki's friend and geared, server's basically only for them, if u are not known for these guilds, basically u ll be find a dead place.

Offline Censorious

• Swaghetti
  • "Make memes, not war" -Mark Twain
  • Characters: Censorious
yeah, made same post last year but last year when i checked was 5-6 ppl on server  mostly standing at tp's maybe this year is diffrent that's why im asking  O:-)

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
It's worthful to come back for u if you're vegeance/prominent/akatsuki's friend and geared, server's basically only for them, if u are not known for these guilds, basically u ll be find a dead place.
This ^^

If you are not in with these guilds the game will be dead for you.

Last Edit: Apr 16, 2021, 03:02 pm by Eliza

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
yeah, made same post last year but last year when i checked was 5-6 ppl on server  mostly standing at tp's maybe this year is diffrent that's why im asking  O:-)
I honestly just came snooping on the forums wondering the same thing. I know some staff changes were happening last time I checked so I was looking to see if that improved the server any. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Sett

• Characters: Salahuddin
Each major city has around 5-10 people standing, but sirry, misfo and some guild afk spots have people and yea I agree to what the others said above about promi etc, it's worth.

Offline wazlel

yeah, custom made server for them  ;D

Offline sweetbubble

• Beginner
Hello! I'm new to this server, I played years ago on the official server  ;D I hope to get along with everything on this one  ^-^

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane
Hello! I'm new to this server, I played years ago on the official server  ;D I hope to get along with everything on this one  ^-^
Romania #4