Does your name have a meaning?

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
Far  far away from everithing  8)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Scandal and Spicy were given to me by my contest winners, but I love them so much.  :'( I'm just so spicy and scandalous.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Scandal and Spicy were given to me by my contest winners, but I love them so much.  :'( I'm just so spicy and scandalous.

It's so damn true.
(^:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Mikau: Dead Zora in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (happens to also be my favorite Zelda).  Without too much spoiler, he was part of a band and Link found him washed ashore.  He tells his story in song then collapses.  And he never found what he was looking for. 

Shaquanita: Yes, it's making fun of popular ghetto black names.  But it was actually going to be the name of a main character in a screenplay I was going to write.  Ended up depressed and had writer's block before I got a chance to write it.

Desti: Variation of my wizard's name on Dramaweaver, Destini.  Someone swiped the name and since I've never seen the heifer, I'm quite pissed.

Farore_: Goddess of Courage in the Zelda series.

Catfish: I figured that since it's a psy, and at the time I was gonna put the kitty ear hair on her, it seemed fitting.  No hair yet.

Nama: Variation of Namari, which was also the name of my DW mystic.  Namari is a mash of both my first and middle name.  My blog is named Namari as well.

Darunia: Sage of Fire in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  He was this big ass Goron that loved to dance.  If you've never played OoT, YouTube the dance. Or play the game.  I like the latter more.

Phalanx: A long time ago (read: a few months ago), I played Final Fantasy XI.  There was a job called Scholar, and they were able to use a skill called Phalanx (provided they were subbed Red Mage, which got it innately).  It was so freaking expensive that the only efficient way to get it was to farm it. A year later, I still didn't get the skill and the name haunts me to death.

HereKitty: because HelloKitty was taken.

:)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Guess meaning in my own way Devil May Cry came out in 2001 and that was my first PlayStation I got with that game so playing up to Devil May Cry 2, 3, 4, and the newest one pretty much my first actual game I was addicted to so I named myself DevilTrigger from Dante's devil mode is what it's called and made him a archer cause of Dante's dual pistols Ebony & Ivory lol nerdy I know lol :smiley:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
------------------
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:48 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
IGN : BlackRoft means #1 Assassin

BlackRoft #1 Assassin
is it in dictionary? what page? it seems i cannot find it. explain it to me.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
is it in dictionary? what page? it seems i cannot find it. explain it to me.
---------------
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:49 pm by BlackRoft

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Mikau: Dead Zora in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (happens to also be my favorite Zelda).  Without too much spoiler, he was part of a band and Link found him washed ashore.  He tells his story in song then collapses.  And he never found what he was looking for. 

Shaquanita: Yes, it's making fun of popular ghetto black names.  But it was actually going to be the name of a main character in a screenplay I was going to write.  Ended up depressed and had writer's block before I got a chance to write it.

Desti: Variation of my wizard's name on Dramaweaver, Destini.  Someone swiped the name and since I've never seen the heifer, I'm quite pissed.

Farore_: Goddess of Courage in the Zelda series.

Catfish: I figured that since it's a psy, and at the time I was gonna put the kitty ear hair on her, it seemed fitting.  No hair yet.

Nama: Variation of Namari, which was also the name of my DW mystic.  Namari is a mash of both my first and middle name.  My blog is named Namari as well.

Darunia: Sage of Fire in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  He was this big ass Goron that loved to dance.  If you've never played OoT, YouTube the dance. Or play the game.  I like the latter more.

Phalanx: A long time ago (read: a few months ago), I played Final Fantasy XI.  There was a job called Scholar, and they were able to use a skill called Phalanx (provided they were subbed Red Mage, which got it innately).  It was so freaking expensive that the only efficient way to get it was to farm it. A year later, I still didn't get the skill and the name haunts me to death.

HereKitty: because HelloKitty was taken.

:)

:normal-42:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
윤 (Yoon): sleek; soft

아 (ah): beautiful

Pronounced like "Yoo-nah"

I used to live in South Korea and have many Korean friends. I thought this was a beautiful and sweet name so I used it as a tribute to the friends that I miss dearly.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
I got told the other day Kera means monkey in Malaysian....

I quit.

New name plis.

yepp im the one that told u in blue pm.

Blue=unfriend pm
pinky=friend pm
but the name is kinda cute

pikachuchu

I was told my name is used for sluts in Egypt. e-e I used google to find the name and I liked the sound of it, but sadly, there was no meaning for the word.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I just made it up because , I beat Gakido. Score :
        BlackRoft : 3 - 1 Gakido
In allies camp. (It's been a couple of weeks now).
But I'm sure he wont admit it.
Come 1v1

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:49 pm by BlackRoft