Epic Perfect World

Does your name have a meaning?

Antihero

"Antihero: a protagonist or notable figure who is conspicuously lacking in heroic qualities."
- http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antihero

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Forum name: My favorite animal is any feline in general and they have been my favorite animal all my life so I slapped a "the" in front of it and that is how "TheFelineLife" came to be.

QueenTank: Was supposed to be TankQueen like my Barbs I had on previous servers but the name was taken here so I settled for QueenTank. The name should be self-explanatory.

SpikyCat: Her hair is the spiky hair and she is a cat Veno.

Go_Away: This should have been the name of my Barb. This is meant as a reply to all the "plz buf meh boofs pl0x" pms.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
IGN: NOKIMADAFAKA

name nicolas : my friends call me noki i don't going to tell all the story because im lazy
madafaka: because YOLO

:normal-2:
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:58 am by EvilTouch
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
My name has absolutely no meaning

... said no one ever.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Panda_monium

IGN: Panda_monium (150 sage barb)

well i came up with the name because....i was a panda...i wanted to cause havok in pk....and the name Pandamonium sprang in my head...

so other people tell me the name comes off of a different game (HoW i think lol) and that the toon in that game was a total badass. which im fine with  :tiger-1: :tiger-3:

yunie1

IGN: ------

It means Tukokakorika.

Forum name? In love with that song.  :smiley:

Offline Satyriassis_

• Hatebreed
Satyriassis_  (weird meaning).. It's a song name from a band named Cradle of Filth  xD.

And BlackButtock ... just bored .-.
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:45 am by BlackButtock
BlackButtock - 150 sage r8 assasin
elNuB - 150 demon r8 archer
Satyriassis_ - 150 sage r8 seeker
Exard - 150 sage r8 barbarian

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Artificial - inspired by A.I. Though I had to buy that name, as it was occupied xD
Elanorr - wanted it to be Elanor or Eleanor, but both were taken. Why I chose that name....its my fav female name, well, one of favs. Also Elanor is one of main characters in "New Earth'' by Dorian Ashgray.
Revolta - I wanted to get a name that reminds people of electricity and revolution at same time. Revolta seems to fit perfectly.
Timescream - time that screams I suppose xD No idea where the heck that came from though, just felt like "Timescreaming".
ElaRosa - just wanted something like that after having watched all Bleach episodes in one sitting. Well, ok, not non-stop, but in a row for like 1 month or so. Or maybe 2....cant remember.
Djinscream - to honor one of the TT bosses. Which is not called Djinscream anymore I think. Well dunno, havent been to TT for ages. Literally.
Dragonscream - Dragons are my fav creatures. And "...scream" is my signature name.
AnonYmouS - to honor the hackers group. Anonymous forever ever and after.
IceLotus - the name of the faction I created. Also toons name.
Frostblaze - because I like frost and cold and ice and all that stuff.
Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:53 am by x2yt

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Welp, when I originally made my ea on Exo I was looking for a certain style of word to match my personality/how I sometimes come across to people who don't know me.(In short: cold, harsh... a bitch.)

"lacking restraint, aggressively self-assertive, piercingly sharp"

I couldn't think of a name for my GM, and I since assumed that's how I'd come across again, I went back to Brash.

Blahblah, GM alts+chars I can't play anymore... all various meanings.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Welp, when I originally made my ea on Exo I was looking for a certain style of word to match my personality/how I sometimes come across to people who don't know me.(In short: cold, harsh... a bitch.)

"lacking restraint, aggressively self-assertive, piercingly sharp"

I couldn't think of a name for my GM, and I since assumed that's how I'd come across again, I went back to Brash.

Blahblah, GM alts+chars I can't play anymore... all various meanings.

Actually I always thought it had something to do with the talked-by-some-people meaning of the word 'Shameless'. :p

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Actually I always thought it had something to do with the talked-by-some-people meaning of the word 'Shameless'. :p

Nah, I've been told by a lot of people that I come across very..cold and insensitive because I've got a dry/sarcastic sense of humor a lot of the time or I don't sugarcoat things or make them all cutesie by adding smilies when exchanging small talk. Swear I'm nice once people get to know me, though.  :tiger-27:

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
Nah, I've been told by a lot of people that I come across very..cold and insensitive because I've got a dry/sarcastic sense of humor a lot of the time or I don't sugarcoat things or make them all cutesie by adding smilies when exchanging small talk. Swear I'm nice once people get to know me, though.  :tiger-27:

AW,  I know that tbh :p :normal-4:

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Hammer_Time - Because "You can't touch this"
Daggerborn - Well tbh it was random.My thinking process was:Oh sins use daggers so i must use it in the name.Aw,what next.Idfk add smth random.-Presto-Daggerborn.

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

Most people know mine anyway...but-

lucy my veno- My fave anime character (Lucy from fairy Tail) Most of my pets are named after her celestial spirits too. Or were. lol.

Lucy_ my mystic- Same reason~

luna my cleric- Growing up Sailor Moon was my favourite tv show..and Luna the kitty was one of my fave characters, and in one of the movies she dreamed of being human (which serena granted for a short period of time) so i decided to name my cleric after her.

_Rangiku my BM- named after Rangiku Matsumoto from the anime/manga Bleach. she is my fave all time anime character because I relate to her a lot haha. I love to drink. Im lazy as crap. I have strawberry blonde hair, big bewbs, and i love cats.

Merida my Archer- Self explanatory. she is red headed and scottish like me and also never does what shes told by her parents. a bit like me :P

XHainekoX- I dont use this toon anymore. but she was my first veno on this server, mainly cos she was named after my veno on Dreamweaver :3