Epic Perfect World

Does your name have a meaning?

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Faerie: One of my first names on PWI was Sprites. I created this character when I was pretty young, and at the time I was reading the Artemis Fowl series. There was something in the books about like Fairies and such, but the name was taken over on PWI. I looked up for synonyms for fairy and found sprite. Sprite was taken so I used Sprites. Came here and I wanted to try using Fairy again, but it was taken. I just spelt it differently.

Jiggle: I first started playing epic because my boyfriend at the time introduced me to it. His assassin was named Wiggle, so he made me an assassin and named it Jiggle.

Rayv: Ray has always been one of my favourite names. I plan on naming my daughter Ray in the future (if I have one). I also like techno, trance, dubstep, so I kinda mixed Ray with Rave.

CUTE NAME

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Beechee: B1tchie  :normal-8: cause im a bitch..

You can be BeeChee to me anytime  :normal-4: :normal-48:

Also forgot about this thread until someone bumped it xD Interesting name choices keep em coming c:.

Edit: And keep the flaming out please.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Janrey - My real Name
Tigas - Means "hard" in Filipino
Kalbo - Bald in Filipino
Purified - I was drinking bottle water thinking about what to name my archer. I saw a word "Purified" in my bottle water so I named it Purified.
Akihisa - Baka to test Character
Ichika - Infinite Stratos character
Hayate - Hayate No Gotoku
AyeSir - What happy from Fairy Tail keeps saying.

Offline bleyed

All 'bleyed' names, variations of 'blade' for personal/gaming use (also pending licensing for professional purposes).

SinBleyed - Assassin's blade

PawedBleyed - Barb's axe blades and tiger/panda claws

Bleyed - Kind of mentioned that at opening, though he's an all-path BM.  Loosely implying he's a master of all bladed weapons...  <Though, I'm still refining my ability to play all weapons...>

Munenori - Feudal Japanese swordsman and instructor (among other things) to 3 generations of Shoguns; also wrote of his family's swordsmanship style/school in the book 'The Life-Giving Sword'.

FoxyRiddle - Didn't want to use many of my RT names, so KettuYstava (Fox Friend in Swedish (?)) became Foxy.  Named simply because not everyone realizes guys can make and play Veno's decently...  <I'm not great, but I'm effective.> ;)

Takuan - A monk/priest of Munenori and Musashi's era, I believe he knew both.  It is rumored that Takuan is the only man to beat Musashi in a duel, but did so as a point for Musashi to learn from.

Tsukaite - Was supposed to mean something along the lines of 'wizard' or 'spellcaster' in Japanese, but I think I goofed somewhere...  In any case... ;)

Sogeki-hei - Japanese for 'sniper' or 'marksman'.  Way too many variations of 'Legolas' on RT and wanted something more unique and meaningful.

Another acct. and a half, but these have most meaning. :)
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2013, 12:28 am by bleyed
BleyedSin - 150 Demon Assassin - R8r attempting
PawedBleyed - 150 Sage Barb - R8r attempting
Munenori - 150 Sage Seeker
Bleyed - 150 Sage BM
Takuan - 150 Sage Psychic
Tsukaite - 150 Sage Wizard
Sogeki-hei - 150 Sage Archer
FoxyRiddle - 150 Sage Venomancer - R8r attempting
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
PawnShop - 150 Demon Cleric
ThisDeadGuy - 150 Sage Assassin
GoLyeth - 150 Demon Barb
MiyaMusashi - 150 Demon Seeker
...And a dozen others. ;)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Glow: A steady radiance of light or heat.
Annysia: Fairy name for 'little angel'
Azryn: So I made it up. Turns out it is a name but can't find a meaning anywhere.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ♥☆★YummyT✿ts★☆♥

• YummyTits the ONE and ONLY
  • Characters: ♥YummyTits♥
Yes yes mine does lol
^.^♥✿☆★YummyTits★☆✿♥

♥YummyTits-Sin150
♥LovelyYummy-Mystic150
♥FindingU-Cleric150
♥TrixieToxy-Veno150
♥CarrieDoll-Archer148
♥LovelyTits-Seeker-150

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yes its from Kingdom Hearts number VIII Axel the flurry of dancing flames.
-----------------
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:50 pm by BlackRoft

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Is it not obvious? I was shooting towards Spyro but my daughter looked at me weird.

Then was thinking a DMC name, but Dante didn't quite fit my mood....so then I went w GOW...since I did buy the newest version of PS3 just to kick some Greek god ass and solve puzzles that oft times made me drop my rolling tray ;) 

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
Is it not obvious? I was shooting towards Spyro but my daughter looked at me weird.

Then was thinking a DMC name, but Dante didn't quite fit my mood....so then I went w GOW...since I did buy the newest version of PS3 just to kick some Greek god ass and solve puzzles that oft times made me drop my rolling tray ;)
where have i ended up ??? a thread from 2 fcking k 13

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Couldn't resist....kinda like dying over n over again in Super Mario 3 the Highland level cuz its a cute lvl ;)

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤