Epic Perfect World

BALANCE

I got critted 60k by Ra Yday, on my 150 end gamed sin..

Max HP I've had so far is 48-50k...  :'(
yeah but thats not broken.... a barb can one shot AA and LA classes if he gets an arma zerk crit oh this is while being able to tank a huge amount of dmg while picking their nose

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
yeah but thats not broken.... a barb can one shot AA and LA classes if he gets an arma zerk crit oh this is while being able to tank a huge amount of dmg while picking their nose

Yeah, I know.. im just randomly QQin.. But I do agree... It takes a while to kill a barb even if you 3 sparking on a barb to take it down, 2.50 APS Pot/Plus other boosts, or 4.0 sparked, and 145 barbs still got time to survive <.< quite annoying.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Barbs r OP if u want the truth lol

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Epica

• Old Player
tbh i dunno why u complain about it, if u know something about Perfect World u sure know that Barbarians are mainly a tank class. nothing else ;) i dont see people complaining when a sin kill AA with 5 or 6 hits (sell buffs). Barbs are Barbs Squishies are Squishes, lol.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
he saying barbs can't tank sins, actually sins can't tank barbs hits.

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
On the point of barbs I do think they are abit overpowered as tanks

The point on archers not being good at 1v1... Thats just wrong xD
- Archers hit ranged phy, which makes taking out casters so much easier, Archers have high crit rates and decent damage, they are BRILLIANT at taking out casters. Back when I was all noobish in full demonic  :P, an archer who was intent on chasing me around killing me because I was in pk (it was after the shutdown that put us all in pk) who was in full demonic too, could kill me in about 10 hits fully buffed (I had other mobs on me too but thier hits were about 1/10th the archer). There is no way an archer should be able to drop a seeker that easy, even if i was 7 or 8 levels lower.

I'm not the best PKer there is but most of the complaints have been by people with classes that in PK are already OP. Try PKing as a seeker, you can survive for ages but without backup you really dont have much hope killing someone with your average damage output.

Just thought I would add this in, Morai expansion really does balance the classes alot skills wise. Once we get it if were lucky Agatio will make the skills buyable for Epic Coin which will mean everyone can be balanced in PK :)

Offline Epica

• Old Player
im waiting for a TW between guilds, i wanna see the outcome about barbs and the cata's :/ only then we will see if it too much OP or not. if Barbs are able to enter in the oponent's base and stay there and watch a movie and not die, then its OP :/

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
im waiting for a TW between guilds, i wanna see the outcome about barbs and the cata's :/ only then we will see if it too much OP or not. if Barbs are able to enter in the oponent's base and stay there and watch a movie and not die, then its OP :/

So very true xD

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
There was a guild TW already...
I DID NAZI BARBS DIE!

the thing that makes them OP isn't the fact that they are tankier than a mofo its the fact that going pure strength and dex and still be tankier than a mofo WHILE having more damage than an archer. don't believe me? ask dynasti (zaibeast) which toon he hits me harder on...

Offline Curring

I haven't read the whole feggin thing, too lazy k?

Anyways, the problems I see;

A) BM, uhm don't see that much of a problem? Dunno if 5 aps has made them IGWOIGISGaSIGOPASFAKSIR.

B) Wiz, they don't need that much -chan, maybe take it down a notch and if you can remove spark genie skill. (Imma wiz so no q-q against me ok? Op as fak for a DPH class, and yes I know how to combat Spark, pretty easy considering theres another genie skill butttt point stil stands)

C) Veno, did someone say a veno!? OMG WHERE? Seriously I haven't seen them in action, kinda an endagered species. :/

D) Barb, their higher end damage is too high and they should loose survivablity if they're going DD spec instead they're getting both, one or the other, not both.

E) Cleric, same as a veno, I've seen two only one of which PK'd so uh anyone wanna enlighten us?

F) Archer, once the most used PK class and yet here I've seen one, and only one and no I haven't seen him pk :( Maybe archers def is too low because they don't have any modifyers and can't stunlock like a sin can. Iunno here.

G) Sin, mega chi gain and stun lock now 4 aps, y'know easy class to play. Isn't like you have to really time your stuns like a BM. Not OP at all, I joke I joke. Take away the -int capes uh, as i've already said, very hard to nerf a naturally op class. :P

H) Psy, Agatio said he was already working on this so only time will tell.

I) Mystic, like veno and cleric and mystic wanna tell us how they fair here?

J) Seeker, damage seems kinda lousy, may need a damage upgrade (I know PWE did it so don't say nuttin! Oh wait PWE made sins/psy huhuhuhu)

Thinks thats everything, yayayaya long post ftw! ._.

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,O,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z, now you know your ABC's wont you come and play with me? ;D
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 09:19 pm by Curring

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

the thing that makes them OP isn't the fact that they are tankier than a mofo its the fact that going pure strength and dex and still be tankier than a mofo WHILE having more damage than an archer. don't believe me? ask dynasti (zaibeast) which toon he hits me harder on...

I can face-roll stud's wizzie on my barb hands down. However, when it comes to me using my archer, it's a toss-up for the most part.

True fact: My barb hits harder than my archer WITHOUT taking into consideration  God of Frenzy. Donno about you but the very fact that my barb is twice as tanky as my archer and hits harder just doesn't add up. Ever wonder why there's hardly ever any archers that pk? :D I was probably one of the few that actually did pk on my archer about a month ago, up until I rolled a barb lol.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Curring

I can face-roll stud's wizzie on my barb hands down. However, when it comes to me using my archer, it's a toss-up for the most part.

True fact: My barb hits harder than my archer WITHOUT taking into consideration  God of Frenzy. Donno about you but the very fact that my barb is twice as tanky as my archer and hits harder just doesn't add up. Ever wonder why there's hardly ever any archers that pk? :D I was probably one of the few that actually did pk on my archer about a month ago, up until I rolled a barb lol.

Yeah you was the only archer I saw, then you went to the furry side. :(

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

I might consider pking more on my archer if Studmuffin and Clacius stop one-shotting me every time I step outside west gate  :'(
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Curring

I might consider pking more on my archer if Studmuffin and Clacius stop one-shotting me every time I step outside west gate  :'(

Meh, as I've always said, play the class you enjoy most. (Though I will admit when a class is nurfed it sometimes isn't fun to play it)