Epic Perfect World

BALANCE

cant believe im saying this but i actually agree with panda... er that would mean nerfing barbs too ijs

Offline PandaBear

barbs aren't OP THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN a good and a bad one IS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY.

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Panda , rugger give any sin a hard time. u just dont know how to do it right.

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
LOLOL, no Panda. Barbs ARE OP. You're crazy sir. No class should be able to tank THAT much damage and deal even more damage. My P-attack on my barb is a bit higher than my pure dext archer. Da fawkkk? Yet my archer is alot less squisher than my barb. Where's the balance in that? I can face-roll most sins and BMs without even trying. I can tank most wizzies combos without so much as just following them around and spamming defensive skills.

Now if you're referring to sins becoming more OP? Yeah, Agatio needs to restore that balance. There's just no way archers/wizzies can just kite sins till they run out genie energy to expel themselves. Any half-brained sin can face-roll any class with a constant stream of triple sparks or auto-attacks during stun-locks. They could do it before the interval increase and now with the cape, it's like a walk in the park for them.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline maniolnba

1. u got highest range in game... Barb is melee
2. Wizz can rape barb if its not cler buffed.
3. interval capes... enjoy having less defs. easier to kill
4. U must face it that archer is not 1v1 class... but u can own in massive pvp if u r good. ur not.
5. Barbs are a bit op only bcs of massive crit chance in dark and berserk in weapon... reduce one of this things would be enough i think.
4. U must face it that archer is not 1v1 class... but u can own in massive pvp if u r good. ur not.
5. Barbs are a bit op only bcs of massive crit chance in dark and berserk in weapon... reduce one of this things would be enough i think.

lol who are you and better yet why are you talking about pk balance if i never seen you pk? now as dynasti pointed out barbs can survive WAY too much damage by simply using 1 defensive skills when they get into a pickel (solid shield anyone?) and have more base damage than an archer lolwut? but yeah thats balance right? ok if pedobear said so then it must be true
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 02:48 am by studmuffinvick

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

1) Sure that range wouldn't be an issue if a barb can't get to you within 1 or 2 hits.
2) lolol only wizz I've seen beating a barb took around 10-15 min? And it involved a ton of kiting and lucky crits
3) Sins are squishy regardless of those capes. So maximizing their damage output makes much more sense. I'd sacrifice a little bit of hp just to hit a lot faster. The survivability would be negligible in my standards since sins always have to constantly attack/stun-lock in 1v1s. Who cares about survivability when I can stun-lock you foreverrr. 
4) I never once mentioned I was "pro" at playing an archer. But who da fawk are you anyways? And 1v1 class? Only class I "had" problems against were barbs.
5) A bit OP? err kay.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Panda is opening this thread just cause i killed him about 7 times. that's all the problem. lol and he hits 10k on me so what balance u talking about?

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

lol who are you and better yet why are you talking about pk balance if i never seen you pk? now as dynasti pointed out barbs can survive WAY too much damage by simply using 1 defensive skills when they get into a pickel (solid shield anyone?) and have more base damage than an archer lolwut? but yeah thats balance right? ok if pedobear said so then it must be true

er nvm nope guess i don't know who u are after all >:D
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 02:58 am by studmuffinvick

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please more arguments about things you don't like and I would also like them to be not contrary..

Offline maniolnba

Barbs wasnt op when we didint have ginies.... now its just too long stun lock cumulating with barb dmg....

U know bms cant make stun lock much more easier then sins... and their survi is big o if sins wouldnt have more dmg then it would be no fair...

In my opinon the things which making sins, barbs, and evene bms in some examples are stones in weapon lowering pdef of already low pdef of robe/light classes.

Thats sad thing is that archer is class which have to kill very fast on quick shot from range or he can do shit...

thats why barb > archer.  But check how much fun u have in TW and massive pk.

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
There are a few thing that need to get balanced out.. that's all I am going to say.
Barbs wasnt op when we didint have ginies.... now its just too long stun lock cumulating with barb dmg....

U know bms cant make stun lock much more easier then sins... and their survi is big o if sins wouldnt have more dmg then it would be no fair...

In my opinon the things which making sins, barbs, and evene bms in some examples are stones in weapon lowering pdef of already low pdef of robe/light classes.

Thats sad thing is that archer is class which have to kill very fast on quick shot from range or he can do shit...

thats why barb > archer.  But check how much fun u have in TW and massive pk.

i agree barbs became OP because of genies but only because of solid shield (reduce 60% dmg with 100 str which is a basic genie build for barbs) and it has a 60 second cooldown.

sins are without a doubt the easiest class to stun lock with. theres no need to debate this point its just common knowledge.

and yes i agree that the stones do make them even more op than they are but i have proposed a solution to agatio and he declined it saying it would brake pk (my solution was adding purify sacred stones or add it as an add on to certain classes' weapons)

oh and u mean to tell me the fact that a barb can hit me as hard if not harder than an archer isn't broken? come on.....

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
I got critted 60k by Ra Yday, on my 150 end gamed sin..

Max HP I've had so far is 48-50k...  :'(