Epic Perfect World

Trial of towers

Offline vand

• Faction: Vengeance
How do u reset trial of towers after it fails ? I am so damn nab i went shopping while leaving my aoe channelings do the thing, but it failed cause didn't kill those spawning mobs. Now the question is how do i reset it? Thanks for the answers!   :( :(

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
U restart it at npc from who you take quest to start it

Offline vand

There's no quest to restart it ..

Offline vand

Offline vand

SOMEONE HELPPPP !!!!!

Offline 𝕌𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒

• ༺✿༻
  • ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤
  • Characters: 【𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕒 + 𝕦𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕜𝕖】
  • Faction: 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒
I've failed that stage of Trials too, but as soon as I received the prompt that I failed, all the mobs disappeared
and when I ran back to NPC, quest was ready and available there :o
Is it possible that you did not dig Celespirit on that character before starting trials? So mabye you didn't get
the rewards even though you took quest or something like that?
Because if your tower died and guards died, quest should be available to retry :o

Offline vand

I've failed that stage of Trials too, but as soon as I received the prompt that I failed, all the mobs disappeared
and when I ran back to NPC, quest was ready and available there :o
Is it possible that you did not dig Celespirit on that character before starting trials? So mabye you didn't get
the rewards even though you took quest or something like that?
Because if your tower died and guards died, quest should be available to retry :o
i did dig celespirit.. however, there wasn't even a boss for me to kill so i'd not get the reward.. 

Offline vand

I have 11/18 guards left, however it said that towers died??.. And now i am stuck with the quest, so i can't reset it.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
trials resets 2 ways.
1.at npc u reset it, quest is there
2.if it fails and you got no toons in that trial, then system resets in 10 mins.

If none of this options works, try trashing all quests or leave base and then try again.

Offline vand

trials resets 2 ways.
1.at npc u reset it, quest is there
2.if it fails and you got no toons in that trial, then system resets in 10 mins.

If none of this options works, try trashing all quests or leave base and then try again.
i'll try the 2nd option. However, me deleting the quest doesn't work, since when i enter it takes automatically the same quest of how it ended 11/18 guardians..

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
i'll try the 2nd option. However, me deleting the quest doesn't work, since when i enter it takes automatically the same quest of how it ended 11/18 guardians..
Honestly i have no more ideas :(

Offline vand

Honestly i have no more ideas :(
yes, the 2nd option worked! Thank youuu  :D :D

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
yes, the 2nd option worked! Thank youuu  :D :D
am glad :)