Epic Perfect World

Venos OP?

Offline Tenashi

This isn't a QQ topic. They were trying to illustrate a point, that Venos are not as OP as they are perceived to be. This point I can vouch for since I use a Veno as an alt.  You should read between the lines before you call QQ.
lol just because a veno kills u their o.p ive heard it so many times about every damn class learn to play an quit the QQing  :rolleyes:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
lol just because a veno kills u their o.p ive heard it so many times about every damn class learn to play an quit the QQing  :rolleyes:

Like stated before, it isn't a QQ post. They wanted to present their argument why they think Venos are OP. They aren't but it doesn't kill them to try to prove their point. I wish this server wasn't full of people that call QQ at the slightest thread.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Tenashi

Like stated before, it isn't a QQ post. They wanted to present their argument why they think Venos are OP. They aren't but it doesn't kill them to try to prove their point. I wish this server wasn't full of people that call QQ at the slightest thread.
[/quote people bitching and moaning about being killed by a class an then calling them O.P is QQing  :-\

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Some classes genuinely are op'd and people should be able to point it out without being called a QQer but in this case the op was wrong. They called the wrong class op'd. To be honest, anyone can call any class op as long as they have some good evidence to prove it. In this case, the op didn't but they still get an A for effort.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
enough is enough  :rolleyes:
alsways same thing...people can't accept critics or are too proud to step down from their thrones...
start respecting people and stop making us lock topics for stupid reasons...

Thanks and Happy Gaming