Epic Perfect World

UP Chess Board Glitch

Offline Lokii

Either remove the chess board glitch or remove that stage in UP. As only select few knows how to glitch it and they are the only one making UP squads and if others try to do it the normal way people dont have enough IQ to do it :rolleyes:  

Make it even playground for all please ! so that all can do UP.

Thanks' 

Offline Ansol

I don't see the point of removing the board since its like extra 3-5 mins,all you have todo is jump nothing else.As for the glitch its not a big deal even those who know how todo it sometimes it just doesn't work,here is how you do it even tho there's a few youtube videos out there.
1.You need a barb with the knockdown from air skill.
2.Barb and one more player or your alt has to be inside the instance and everyone else has to stay at entrance where portal is or outside the instance.
3.One player/alt has to be in middle of the board between the "death squares"  https://prnt.sc/10yui1h
4.Leave party on wb and use the knockdown from air skill on the character that is between the "death squares"
There is one more way but way too lame because you'd need EA's Frost Splash and i think very few EAs has that skill.
As i said doesn't always work,instance itself is dead very few people do it because you have todo mechanics not all bosses can be nuked and even if you have a party of people that knows how todo it takes  min. 40 minutes,not worth unless you go with 2-3 clients so you get the Dulls which is like 22/character.This instance is already cancer some reward boost would be nice.
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2021, 07:41 am by Ansol

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Judging by the ways of the current developer, he'd probably remove that glitch instead of removing the stage altogether.

Remember the glitch in FR's last boss  :normal-2:

If your squad can't even do chess, you'd better pray hard not to get painting or calligraphy  :normal-37:

Offline Lokii

Problem is everyone has done UP with Glitch so they know how to Paint and Cali, without glitch ppl have no idea how to do chess and its so hard to explain to them trust me i have tried ! and ppl are not patient enough to try it again if they fail which sucks as very few ppl do this cave.

Am ok with the rewards its fine. may be that new chest can be added in the rewards to make more ppl do it.

And ty Ansol yes i have tried but it doesnt work most of the time xD

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
tbh i agree with loki on that part, ppl fail to udnerstand simple chess board, i dont get how they cant understand, i dont wanna  be rude but seems ppl lack basic Language skills mixed with some small amount IQ,-
Many times i have left UP squads cause other ppl cant do it.
I dont think chess board should be removed tho.
No idea what is best solution, maybe join squads with ppl who do it daily, i dont join random squads.

Offline Ansol

Well i do get your point that some people have very hard time of doing a simple thing like jumping on a green spot.Truth is people except everyting to be automated just like PvPing on an archer,make a skill macro on #1 def on #2 attack on #3,you get my point i hope.Thing is not many people get involved in UP because its not a must,UP and FR are only instances where you have todo something FR is much more common because it can be done in a party of 6 unlike UP and people were forced todo it at start because if they didn't they had pull out a lot of ECs for one single shard,that said they got used to it.FR was a must UP isn't because there's other ways you can get Dulls&PE not as rewarding as UP but still.

I myself used todo it with 3 people including myself multi clienting obviously,as for best solution its either give UP some unique reward or reset it to the default so people with negative IQ can nuke like before or you can just find people who knows how it works and use 2-3 clients each and do it daily.
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2021, 10:10 am by Ansol

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements
+ for the reward boost  O:-) the up itself is fine just dont inv some stupid ppl who cant follow cuz the chess board is the most basic on that whole run lol

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements
or since the other ppl are dumb and you cant glitch it then try to multi client at the start. finish the chess board before you inv others.  ^-^

Offline Lokii

Yes its the most basic but most of them havent done it ever, its like something new to them and i have tried explaining it but as annikah said language barrier is one big thing.

I aint gonna log 10 clients just to invite random ppl later !!! if i have to do that then i will charge 200k EC each player as entry fee for my efforts lol :normal-37: :normal-2:  jk !

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Maybe add the Fix R8 materials along the way (Bajan - Starlight crystals, other random bosses in between - Ethereal crystals (because you need shit tonnes of it), Last boss - Radiant crystals). Don't have to be massive in these drops, otherwise, not soon after whole server is gonna overflow with all these mats, and then people will start complaining about damas being too scarce in game.  :normal-44:

This will not only 'force' people to learn the mechanics like FR, but also address some whiners about low fixed mats drop rates.  :normal-49:

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ єνєяуωнєяє :) ☆☆
Yes its the most basic but most of them havent done it ever, its like something new to them and i have tried explaining it but as annikah said language barrier is one big thing.

I aint gonna log 10 clients just to invite random ppl later !!! if i have to do that then i will charge 200k EC each player as entry fee for my efforts lol :normal-37: :normal-2: 
I told you to teach me but you making forum post da paki eruma teach me up  8)

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Boost reward and make it easier to run  8)

Offline thallesagg

• Beginner
Hello Guys, I'm from Brazil and here in the PWBR (Brazilian Server) has a new glitch in the Twilight Temple Revisited (4-1), a little bit of ppl know that glitch, but they don't tell for anyone.
I tried to find anything about that glitch in the Web, but without sucess.
Someone know about that im telling?
Sorry, my english is a bit arcaic ^^

Offline vand

• Faction: Vengeance

I aint gonna log 10 clients just to invite random ppl later !!! if i have to do that then i will charge 200k EC each player as entry fee for my efforts lol :normal-37: :normal-2:  jk !
Or simply just log a wb and one of ur alts, 2 ppl in squad and u glitch it so u don't have the problem :). Then u can inv ppl and it's all gucci :)