Epic Perfect World

Increase drop rates for R8 hone mats

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
To address the monopoly, adding ethereals to TT is one option but so is reinstating blue name disable in heaven/hell maps as others said.  Also slightly increasing drop rates for main map world bosses wouldn't hurt if the competition for them is a non-issue as you said. Especially given the new unreasonable price of ethereals, which might not decrease anytime soon without some kind of action.

I never said there was an issue with farming main map world bosses other than low drop rates. Also, my math is not "off" given the parameters I used. With 1 character it would be normal to expect to kill ~7 bosses per hour. Assuming each boss takes roughly 8 mins to kill including the factors mentioned -- traveling to the next boss and waiting for boss respawns. Whatever method you are using with tons of alts is not normal and not everyone can do that.
I was doing it with 3 free geared toons...anyone can do it.

Offline _

I was doing it with 3 free geared toons...anyone can do it.

using multiple aps sins is not the meta, there is a way to kill them the second they spawn and you can honestly hold all of them if you want to (how i farmed many in 1 week), most people just don't have the energy to use the meta method, or don't know it. 

What is the meta method

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet

What is the meta method
Demon sin, sage wf, demon wr, however this wont work on heaven/hell bosses, only main map bosses