Epic Perfect World

Increase drop rates for R8 hone mats

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Thoughts? I think it wouldn't hurt anyone, especially when the demand is so high but the supply is almost nonexistent right now.

It doesn't have to be increased by an absurd amount, maybe like 25% higher drop chance. 
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2021, 02:12 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
+1         

Offline Dendi

• ?????????????????????
  • What are you doing stepbro?????
  • Characters: DaddyChill/RagingPepper/DendiMan
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Thoughts? I think it wouldn't hurt anyone, especially when the demand is so high but the supply is almost nonexistent right now.

It doesn't have to be increased by an absurd amount, maybe like 25% higher drop chance.
I think it will hurt the server owners and the general profit of it?

Offline манера

• Two Thousand Nineteen
  • Characters: Nomikelle / manera
  • Faction: Alleyes
Нахуй тебе ник, если, блядь, вас не отличить?

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Too many wanting to buy but not enough people selling has been a problem lately ive noticed.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Bump. Wanted to see if more people feel the same way.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Yes this is probably true, especially etherreal crystals from world bosses. 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Yes this is probably true, especially etherreal crystals from world bosses.
Yeah i noticed the drop rate was pretty low on that mat when i was farming world bosses few months ago. 

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
I farmed 2000 Ethereal crystals in 1 week i don't see an issue with drop rate 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I farmed 2000 Ethereal crystals in 1 week i don't see an issue with drop rate
In comparison with how easy it is to get damas for forge gears now it is obv cringe level bad

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Law of market, theres demand, now just go farm and be rich since you can set the price and make profit.

You simply dont "print more money" to solve crisis, thought mostly everyone here knew the basics of economics and inflation, but aparently not.

Also i read somewhere that pve players couldnt opine on pvp topics, and i see pvp players on pve topic? Wouldnt that be double standart? Lul

Tldl: let it be, price will go down or stabilize once everyone starts selling at jew prices. 
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Law of market, theres demand, now just go farm and be rich since you can set the price and make profit.

You simply dont "print more money" to solve crisis, thought mostly everyone here knew the basics of economics and inflation, but aparently not.

Also i read somewhere that pve players couldnt opine on pvp topics, and i see pvp players on pve topic? Wouldnt that be double standart? Lul

Tldl: let it be, price will go down or stabilize once everyone starts selling at jew prices.
Haha nice stab to the eye Trepo 😂

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

This is what happens when you try to be smart but have read no economic theory. Shut the fuuck up.

Also what the fuuck is the clownism about "opine on pve topics", you are a fuucking cave and world boss mob killer, nothing more than that. We are discussing increasing drop rates, not the fastest way to kill a mob.
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2021, 02:40 pm by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾