• Old Player
epic water event stop being scared of water guys it's good for u

Offline Drama

• w.e
Stop being scared abt pk in general 🤡

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
-1 nope, I like water pvp time to time

and I think we all know which faction would win vs same numbers, definitely not the faction that asked to increase dt capacity +

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
ITS BEEN THE BEST EVENT SINCE 2013 STOP CRYING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU CANT WIN A SINGLE DT PROMINENT OFFICER HIDING ON ALT LOL

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
LOL DISBANDED ANOTHER PROMINENT OFFICER INTO HIDE AND SEEK MAIN BET THEIR NEXT SUGGESTION IS GONNA BE TURN DH INTO HIDE AND SEEK 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
LOL DISBANDED ANOTHER PROMINENT OFFICER INTO HIDE AND SEEK MAIN BET THEIR NEXT SUGGESTION IS GONNA BE TURN DH INTO HIDE AND SEEK
LOL U WERE RIGHT

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
LOL U WERE RIGHT

PREDICTING THEIR MOVES LEFT AND RIGHT

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Nope, dragon temple is nice, the guild with better survive wins cuz if u die u get tped and take longer to come back BC no sigs, its not about numbers but who can survive better (Ofc if its like 20v40 the guild with 40 gonna win but we dont have that problem right now, since there are 2 guilds that can get 40). Dragon Temple is good cuz you dont have any of the guilds hiding behind 20 Vit CCs making the pk really annoying and not fun at all since CCs isnt that good in water. There isnt ''rotation'' in DT and there isnt ''rotation'' in DH too, so idk why u complaining about it... if u rotate in DH u wont get the cores since u wont be able to reach or protect the boss and u will lose since the core is the main reason of DH and DT (Think you can see Prominent doing that ;) )

So... stop being pussy and show next DT, i know you are Prominent officer hiding in alt account.
I AGREED WITH WHAT THIS GUY SAID ABOVE, SUPERIOR GUILD(PROMINENT) WITH BETTER SURVIVABILITY WINS. LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
PREDICTING THEIR ROTATIONS LEFT AND RIGHT, LAUGHING OUT LOUD WITH MY BUDDIES ON DISCORD

Offline BenCck

• Beginner
  • Characters: B=====D
  • Faction: Protagonist
IF you are tired of not getting rewards you can join Prominent just pm Ancients  :normal-36:

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
<AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS JUST TOO FUUUUCKING FUNNY BRO

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
its not about numbers but who can survive better 
Fully agreed, it's not about numbers but who can survive better. I hope your members read this and won't cry again! 
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
-1 nope, I like water pvp time to time

and I think we all know which faction would win vs same numbers, definitely not the faction that asked to increase dt capacity +
EASY PREDICTION, LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT AKATSUKI ASKING GM TO REVERT DT CAPACITY BACK TO 150 PLAYERS BECAUSE NO 100 BRS.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Dragon Temple is good cuz you dont have any of the guilds hiding behind 20 Vit CCs making the pk really annoying and not fun at all since CCs isnt that good in water. There isnt ''rotation'' in DT and there isnt ''rotation'' in DH too, so idk why u complaining about it... if u rotate in DH u wont get the cores since u wont be able to reach or protect the boss and u will lose since the core is the main reason of DH and DT (Think you can see Prominent doing that ;) )

So... stop being pussy and show next DT, i know you are Prominent officer hiding in alt account.
i agree, hope akatsuki doesnt make this mistake again bringing 20 vit ccs into dt and trying to rotate around me when theres no rotation needed. only reason they lost and couldnt reach the boss and couldnt get core. (Think you can see Akatsuki doing that)

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Nope, dragon temple is nice, the guild with better survive wins cuz if u die u get tped and take longer to come back BC no sigs, its not about numbers but who can survive better (Ofc if its like 20v40 the guild with 40 gonna win but we dont have that problem right now, since there are 2 guilds that can get 40). Dragon Temple is good cuz you dont have any of the guilds hiding behind 20 Vit CCs making the pk really annoying and not fun at all since CCs isnt that good in water. There isnt ''rotation'' in DT and there isnt ''rotation'' in DH too, so idk why u complaining about it... if u rotate in DH u wont get the cores since u wont be able to reach or protect the boss and u will lose since the core is the main reason of DH and DT (Think you can see Prominent doing that ;) )