Epic Perfect World

Dragon Temple Event

Offline maur

Dragon Temple Event is an event where the guild who have the most numbers win. Dragon Temple Event must be change in Dragon Hunt Event so there will be 3 DH in a week. Its boring to pk in water especially its hard to move around. NO ROTATION AT ALL. Better get rid of this event or change it to Dragon Hunt Event because even if you buff the dragon temple mob it won't work since water pk is boring and the most number will always win. OR, make a Dragon Hunt Event that is in air to make it different from DH which will require people to fly in order to kill the flying boss that drops the cores. Think of it, it would be nice rather than water pk.

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Yeah, remove dt and put dh instead.

Offline Julll???

• Beginner
This is a good idea. +1 to this

Offline Menfis

• Haters Gonna Hate
  • Characters: woiva
Legacy lives on.

Offline MiracIe

People who didn't taste a single core since DT and DH added on game will +1 this post.
Skkkrrrttt

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
Nope, dragon temple is nice, the guild with better survive wins cuz if u die u get tped and take longer to come back BC no sigs, its not about numbers but who can survive better (Ofc if its like 20v40 the guild with 40 gonna win but we dont have that problem right now, since there are 2 guilds that can get 40). Dragon Temple is good cuz you dont have any of the guilds hiding behind 20 Vit CCs making the pk really annoying and not fun at all since CCs isnt that good in water. There isnt ''rotation'' in DT and there isnt ''rotation'' in DH too, so idk why u complaining about it... if u rotate in DH u wont get the cores since u wont be able to reach or protect the boss and u will lose since the core is the main reason of DH and DT (Think you can see Prominent doing that ;) )

So... stop being pussy and show next DT, i know you are Prominent officer hiding in alt account.

Offline hey

• (✿◠‿◠)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Kek suggestion. Hold my -1

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
why is 'Prominent' so stuck to these peoples fingers, like your keyboard auto suggests it at the start of every sentence? jesus

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Yes, Prominent officer can u stop making suggestions like this? Y'all remember the wednesday where there was a DH and Prominent was playing different games while there was just 1 guild doing the DH? Oh yes, that wednesday was today, feeling bad for these guys that think we're taking them serious😭😭😭😭
They all logging and making rgs for a DH while the opposite guild were playing other games, imagine maining pw😭😭😭🙏🏻

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
+1 Remove dt I can't stand this water shit 

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
Nope, dragon temple is nice, the guild with better survive wins cuz if u die u get tped and take longer to come back BC no sigs, its not about numbers but who can survive better (Ofc if its like 20v40 the guild with 40 gonna win but we dont have that problem right now, since there are 2 guilds that can get 40). Dragon Temple is good cuz you dont have any of the guilds hiding behind 20 Vit CCs making the pk really annoying and not fun at all since CCs isnt that good in water. There isnt ''rotation'' in DT and there isnt ''rotation'' in DH too, so idk why u complaining about it... if u rotate in DH u wont get the cores since u wont be able to reach or protect the boss and u will lose since the core is the main reason of DH and DT (Think you can see Prominent doing that ;) )

So... stop being pussy and show next DT, i know you are Prominent officer hiding in alt account.
prominent officer hiding in alt accs, this sht turning into nigas like arsonal crying in HB cos they had 1 prominent HAHA

keep these names out of ur mouth for absolutely no reason, prominent officers talking in alts to change DH? XD

whatever i needed to say bout DH i did and the OFFICERS too niga if u payed any type of attention  and since we here i kinda like the (Ofc if its like 20v40 the guild with 40 gonna win but we dont have that problem right now, since there are 2 guilds that can get 40).  :police: :police: :-\

Offline cup of tea

• Old Player
Worst event ever.
Btw, killed players are tped to spawn in the arena too, and it's small and cozy, and has a ceiling.  :-X

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Worst event ever.
Btw, killed players are tped to spawn in the arena too, and it's small and cozy, and has a ceiling.  :-X
And most importantly its not the ***ing water