Epic Perfect World

Nerfing Venomancer

Offline pearson100

Nerf is definitely needed

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
state the skills/abilities or items that completely negate people gets 100k + from sb.
i mean, by any point of view, every class seems "broken"... just quit crying about everything.
if u somehow still manages to take 100k + after stacks got nerfed twice first down from 5 to 3 and now the recent nerf I would just have to say u are the problem not the class bruh

Offline asterix_epw

Atm they need nerf Ult - make it range work too -  looks strange when u fly or run out with half map and still got PURGED? NO?

Offline Ash.

Atm they need nerf Ult - make it range work too -  looks strange when u fly or run out with half map and still got PURGED? NO?
how would u get Purged if you run away from the wf's range during cast ?  :normal-43:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+ INCREASE ALL WF SKILLS COOLDOWN BY 45-60 SECONDS AND MAKE THEM CHOOSE THEIR POISON

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
+ INCREASE ALL WF SKILLS COOLDOWN BY 45-60 SECONDS AND MAKE THEM CHOOSE THEIR POISON
LMFAOOOOOOO 

Offline asterix_epw

how would u get Purged if you run away from the wf's range during cast ?  :normal-43:
Thats what happened to epw with actual players now LOL
Anyone used Anti root/movement ability/pot and run away out of 28 range ur WF casting(stucked at 1 map point due to cast) - i guess you know answer what will happen with veno target or still no?
BTW + nerf BEWITCH working on Faith too

Offline Zazez

Ulti wf is okay, but the gameplay wf is ridiculous.

Veno is a real cancer, chi drain H24, purge non stop like they know only that, pet hit 15k aps ( sometimes they proc 0 def) i'll not take the part of defense...

+ ability of running  while 30milles over.

Only veno players will not agree cuz they had advantage and know it, but sssshhhhh its a secret

Offline Ash.

i can only see forum alts speaking, no wonder they must be ashamed to make such nerf threads on their mains, but lets not snitch >w<
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Vortex

• Faction: -

Offline Darko

• Characters: Darko
  • Faction: Blinders

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Nerf gunner
+1                    
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent