Epic Perfect World

Nerfing Venomancer

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent

State the skills/abilities or items that completely negate this ability.
state the skills/abilities or items that completely negate people gets 100k + from sb.
i mean, by any point of view, every class seems "broken"... just quit crying about everything.

Offline Azamy

• Godaime♥
  • ♥Peace and love♥
  • Characters: Princess♥
Veno's have been nerfed FAR too many times because poor players, like you, don't know how to defend against a veno. learn how to play your selected char. all char were 'balanced' (think rock, paper, scissors) at one time now they are so far out of balance the developers are chasing perceived problems that don't exist because whiners can't be bothered to learn how to actually play their char. Even if EVERY toon wore the same armor,  same accessories, with the same stats someone would complain about how 'unbalanced' they are!
Agreee this 

Offline Astray

Remove wf, most cancer class. 

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
veno is fine dont listen to this dumbass idiot player who die 123 to veno, 

Offline Manequin

And then the class which has the most mobility gained even more mobility with this new patch.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2021, 04:17 am by Manequin

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
my last 0d proc'd when i hit puberty & im 91 y.o

sig by my sister ♥

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Creazy how ppl crying about classes 
when true problem is a dmg and gear +low def lvls... well happens 

Offline MiracIe

And then the class which has the most mobility gained even more mobility with this new patch.
Try to read the patchnote again. Start first from bottom on wings of grace.. and you will understand it soon. 
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2021, 06:50 am by Blahblah
Skkkrrrttt

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Delete Veno LOL
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2021, 07:44 am by Daniel69

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Delete Veno LOL
fak                   
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline vand

• Faction: Vengeance
ok kid, as the best player of all time I can tell you that there is no 'whine' about wf other than the fact that it is the only class in the game which can rotate its cds in such a way that there are no openings (this is not something a player of your caliber would not understand). I say this having beaten every wf in the history of this game that amounted to something. I dont say it because I 'whine' but because it is fundamentally at odds with the nature of the game, its actually broken.

thanks for coming to my lecture
ok u got me at " can rotate its cds in such a way that there are no openings " . Let's see this from the perspective of sb. spamming 1 skill with the max range while moving + attacking. Also, idk if it's sb or sin, spamming 3 sparks, and u talk about openings . : ) while at every moment of the 1v1 the opponent should deff himself to not die to ***ing ulti or perigean or idk even what else that class offers. Let's see the perspective of db. Oh yes db has oppening!!! Only WHEN U MISS UR STUN! Crazy sht. Imagine wf has rotation of 4 attacking skills while the other are barely any deffensive debuffs, while nova shares the came cd as nullify poison! stop the crap : )

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
state the skills/abilities or items that completely negate people gets 100k + from sb.
i mean, by any point of view, every class seems "broken"... just quit crying about everything.

I could tell you the ways to counter it before patch, but I try not to exert too much effort on randoms where it is not necessary. I wont even get into the nature of the false comparison.

I dont have a point of view, honestly. You must understand that I do not speak for myself when I say these things, they make no difference to me personally, I've beaten every wf that amounted to something on 4 classes, 2 of which get countered by wf. If you are so keen on learning how to counter sb, we can always 1v1 and I can school you up a bit.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
ok u got me at " can rotate its cds in such a way that there are no openings " . Let's see this from the perspective of sb. spamming 1 skill with the max range while moving + attacking. Also, idk if it's sb or sin, spamming 3 sparks, and u talk about openings . : ) while at every moment of the 1v1 the opponent should deff himself to not die to ***ing ulti or perigean or idk even what else that class offers. Let's see the perspective of db. Oh yes db has oppening!!! Only WHEN U MISS UR STUN! Crazy sht. Imagine wf has rotation of 4 attacking skills while the other are barely any deffensive debuffs, while nova shares the came cd as nullify poison! stop the crap : )
DELETE BRAMBLE
DELETE DOLL
DELETE 0D

#RESIST

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Levigdo the hb party leader crying nerf wf because he cant beat misery hax fax 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
nerf your life...
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am